Intro pt.1

It was 3:30 pm and Kayla and Erika were walking through the hallways of the school.
"Kay can you believe this is going to be our last time walking through these hallways?After tommorow afternoon we will be adults starting the newest chapter in our life. Youre going to start your internship at the Pediatrics Office and start school at Harvard; im going to the military and probably wont ever be back. "

"Girl dont remind me. I cant believe youre going to the military and leaving me. Youre leaving your dad too, thats gotta suck. "

"Yeah, but you know we all gotta make our own ending."

"Yeah, come on you know we got gown rehearsal in 5. I honestly dont feel like hearing Constance's cigarette voice . Thank God this is the last time."

"You said it." The girls then walked to the aux gym to try on their gowns. It had been three hours since then. They were walking out to the car and got in. Erika turned the key to turn on the car and the engine started smoking."Fuck, my engine just died. I just got this car about a month ago. Got Damn Mazadas. Siri call Pops."
"Calling Pops"
"Hey EJ whats up. "
"The car just died on us. We're at the school. Can you please come get us, Kay needs to get home so she can change for work.  Also could you drop Kay off at work. "
"Sure Ill be there in ten. Can you guys wait inside the building. I dont want you guys to be in the dark by yourself."
"Ok thanks papa." "Kay my dad sad he will come pick us up and drop you off at work. He said he want us to wait inside."
"Kay." The girls then walked in the school and sat in the internal quad. Both of them decided to do some reading on Wattpad until Erika's dad came. Erika was reading His Diamond while Kay was reading 'Who's Your Daddy'. She had gotten to chapter They Nasty. She had begun to read  through the chapter.

"Mmm Babygirl is that what you want Daddy to do to you?" Alex had came behind Kay and started running a finger down her spine

"Mmm Babygirl is that what you want Daddy to do to you?" Alex had came behind Kay and started running a finger down her spine.  Licking his lips.

"Ughhh. What the fuck do you want? Stop touching me before I beat the fuck out of you. "
"Like I'll beat that pussy up after graduation?"
"Fuck off and go fuck your brother. Eri is your dad here yet?"
Eri had gotten up earlier to use the bathroom but Kay hadn't noticed. Alex had already pulled Kay up to his chest and began to kiss on her neck." Get the fuck off me you creep. I broke up with you months ago, can you not get that through your head?"
" Im trying to get my head through some other things right now. Now stop, I know you still want me the way I want you, so how about we stop playing games and do this already. My car is in the parking lot."
"Lets get a couple things straight real quick okay. 1. Get your hands off of me 2. I dont want you 3. I would never have sex in a car, especially in this parking lot, and 4. I would never have sex with you!" She snatched away from him and began to walk towards the door.
"Hey Bitch, come back here. Im not done talking to you! "He then reached out to grab Kays arm.
"I think you are done talking to Kayla, Alex!" Interjected Mr.Daniels, Erika's dad.  He had been sitting there since Kay was making her points

  He had been sitting there since Kay was making her points

"Mr.Daniels, nice to see you again. I was just talking to Kay and got a little tempered with her."
"A little temper, son you put your hands on her. You actually still have your hands on her, so I  suggest you let go right now. "
Alex released Kay's arm and stepped back. "Kay go wait in the car, me and Eri will be out in a minute or two." Kay grab her stuff and walked to the car. Erik waited until he saw Kay get in the car. He walked up to Alex and pushed him up against the wall. "Listen up you little shit. Kay broke up with you months ago, if she wanted to get back together with you she would but she doesn't. So leave her the fuck alone, do not try to contact her whatsoever! Do you understand! "
Alex looked Erik straight into his eyes. "Yes sir I do understand. Now can you put me down before things get ugly?" Erik let him down and dusted him off.
"Little boy don't try me. I make ugly look gorgeous. Eri come on we gotta get Kay to work." Erik walked off and got in the car. Kay was scrolling through her timeline with tears running down her face.
"Oh my God, girl I never meant to leave you by yourself . I just had to pee really bad, please forgive me. " professed Eri

"Its not your fault. You cant control your bladder. I should've just punched him in the throat and ran. I really-"
"Stop that talk right now. None of this is anyone's fault. That little shit should've never started anything. Thank God tommorow is the last time you ever have to see him again. I swear every time I see him I just want to snap his neck. " interjected Erik. The whole entire car ride was silent. Ten minutes later they arrived at their house. It was super convenient that they lived right next door to each other. "Kay when you're ready to go just knock on the door and I'll meet you out at the car. " Kay shook her head and ran to the door.
"That little bitch made me late to work and left a bruise on my got damn arm. I swear to God if I have to see him after graduation, I'm going to start swinging. Little Fucker." Kay finished getting dressed and walked to Eri's house and knocked on the door. Erik came out the door and walked out to the car and started it up. They got in the car and drove down the street.