Finally

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back from basic unharmed. I cant lose my best friend." Kay said hugging Eri.
"No promises." Eri said with tears in her eyes. Just then Erik walked up to the two.
"Erika, you are the only family I have left, please don't hurt yourself. I love you and I want you to be safe. You have to call me every night before you go to bed and tell me everything okay?"
"Okay Dad. " she said hugging her dad goodbye. "I love each and everyone of you guys and I'm gonna miss all of you." she said as she pulled everyone into a group hug. She then pulled away wiping her tears and gave her ticket to the gate lady and got on the plane.
"Hey Erik, if you wanna come over for dinner tonight, we would be more than happy to have you." interjected Kay's mom.
"Thanks Tasha, I think I will take you up on the offer, but only if you make your amazing red velvet cake for dessert. " replied Erik.
"You got it." replied back Tasha. Everyone got back into the car and headed home. Kay's parents got in the front seat while Erik and her got in the back seat. To avoid talking to Erik she put her ear buds in and started up a movie,while Erik just pulled his phone out. Thirty minutes later they arrived at their house and split off.
"Erik dinner will be ready by six thirty but if you wanna come over before then, then it will be okay." Tasha yelled before walking into the house. Erik shot back a thumbs up and walked into the house.
6:30
"Where is he at?" asked Tasha while stirring the mac and cheese
"I don't know honey, but if he is not over here in five minutes then we will just start dinner because yah boy is hungry." replied back Kay's dad. Five minutes had passed and there was still no Erik. "Kay, can you go next door and check on Erik please?" asked Tasha
"He's not my friend, why do I have to do it?" asked Kay
"Because Eri asked you to look out for him and your mother asked you to." replied Kay's dad dropping a piece of chicken on his plate.
"But he's your friend. Shouldn't yall do like a guy thing were yall pretend to not talk about your feelings but do and then promise not to tell about this again?"
"Kay... please don't make me repeat myself." Kay got up from the table and headed out the backdoor.
"Just my fucking luck. I try to avoid this man at all cost, but here I am, walking into the lion's den." She lifted up the mat and took the key from underneath and opened the door. She began walking through the house and got ready to open his bedroom door when she heard glass shattering. "Please don't be drunk." she thought to herself. She walked into his office and saw Erik without his shirt on picking up broken bits of glass.
"FUCKING SHIT!"he yelled out when one of the pieces went through his skin.
"Oh my God, stay still. No come here so I can take you to the bathroom and clean this up." Erik gave Kay his clean hand as she helped him up so she could clean his hand. "This might sting a little." She took the soap and applied it around the wound and began to wash it out. Erik winced at the pain but continued to wash his hand. "Now look, I have to remove the glass from your hand. Just count to ten and it'll be over." Erik nodded his head and began to count, when he had gotten to five Kay took the tweezers and pulled the glass out. Erik pulled back and sat on top of the toilet.
"You said at ten. Fuck that hurt."
" Suck it up butter cup." Kay reached beneath the sink and took out the first aid kit. She took out the alcohol wipes and swipped past the cut.
"SHIT." yelled out Erik as Kay began wrapping his hand. Five minutes later she tapped his hand up and put everything away."Thank You" said Erik as he hopped off the counter.
"No problem, just change your clothes and head over to my parents place. I'll finish cleaning up the glass." replied Kay. She left out the bathroom and began to bend down when Erik reached out and grabbed the back of her arm and spun her to him. He stared into her eyes and began to pull her closer to him.
"Thank you." he said before pulling her into a long and tender kiss. Kay pushed him off of her and stood there.
"Erik, you know we can't do this. The last time was a mistake and so was the time before it. We can't do this. I can't do this, you're my best friend's dad."
"You can't or you won't?" he asked walking closer to her. She stood there lowering her head so she didn't have to look at him. "You can't or you won't?" Erik asked again running his hands down her hips.
"I...I...I...-"Kay attempted to answer the question before Erik picked her up and kissed her passionately once more. This time Kay kissed him back and wrapped her legs around his hips. Erik began to unzip her dress while pulling it off her shoulder, letting it drop to the ground. He carried them over to the sofa in his office and laid her down. He broke the kiss and began to run his hands down her body. "Fuck, you're beautiful." he said. He latched onto her neck and began to fondle her through her bra, sucking and bitting on her neck. She began to run her hands through his hair and tug at it when he would knick a spot.
"Eric, oh my oh my oh my God." Erik undid her bra and threw it to the side of the room. He began to suck and lick on her twins, while playing with her underwear. He let her nipple fall out of his mouth and began to kiss up and down her legs. Just as he pulled her legs up on his shoulder Kay flipped him so that he was on his back. She began attacking his neck and chest leaving hickeys galore on his chest. She began to rub his inner thigh and undid the drawstring on his pants. She pulled them off and left his boxers on. She began to palm him through his boxers while continuing her assault on his neck.
"Kayla, stop teasing me." cried out Erik. Kay reached through the opening of his boxers and began to stroke him. He was long and thick, she couldn't believe it. She had pulled away and sat back on her feet. She stared at the imprint in his boxers. Erik sat up on his elbows and smirked at Kay. "Bigger than you were expecting?" she shook her head and placed her hand at the hem of his boxers. Erik laid back and and placed his hand on the small of her back. She pulled down his boxers and began to stroke him. "Fuck...Kay." She ran her hand over his slit and used her other hand to show attention to his balls. She bent down and put all of him in her mouth. Erik jumped and grabbed a hold of Kay's hair. "Holy shit!" He sat his hips back down and Kay began to bob up and down, running her hands up and down his chest. After ten minutes
Erik pulled Kay up and sat her on him. He kissed her and ran his hands all over her body. He reached behind them and went into the stand to grab a condom. He rose Kay off of him and slid it on. "You ready?" he mumbled into her breast. She shook her head and he pushed into her. "Fuck" they both breathed out. He pushed Kay onto her back and settled himself between her legs. He began kissing her legs as he rocked in and out of her. "Erik, oh my God, Erik." she cried out. Erik had began to pound into her like a wild animal after hearing her call out his name. She planted her fingers into Erik's shoulders and he kept up his pace. "Who's is this,hmmm? Who is it's." Erik asked as he continued to destroy her insides.
"It's yours. It's Erik's!" She replied. They stayed like this for another 30 minutes until they were interupted by the phone ringing. It was Kay's dad. Erik grabbed the phone and answered.
"Hey man", he said trying not to alert him of the situation going on.
"Hey, where are you and Kay?"
"She's umm, helping me take care of a problem."
"What is that?"
"I had dropped my whiskey bottle off of the edge of my desk and it shattered so when I was cleaning it up a piece went through my hand and she had to wrap it up for me and then she offered to clean up the glass. " he had to put his hand over Kay's mouth because she was about to scream. He mouthed to her to be quiet. She shook her head and bit her lip.
"Okay well if y'all could get here in the next five minutes so I can get seconds that would be amazing. "
"Yeah man. I'll be there in a second." He hung up the phone and picked Kay up. "Here, while we finish this start getting dressed. He handed her bra and dress to her while grabbing his shirt. "Fuck" he stopped and held her against the wall while pounding into her so they could both get to their climax before it was time to end. He latched onto Kay's lips while he and her both hit their climax. She unwrapped her legs from him as he buttoned up his shirt. As she pulled away from him he grabbed her arm and spun her back to wall and kisses her passionately. He pulled himself to her ear and whispered," We should do this again." She shook her head and fixed her dress on her and walked out the office. Erik followed suit and walked into Kay's house. "Let's eat."