12 - The Girl's Got Powers

Peter tried his hardest to get Ezra out of his head

Peter tried his hardest to get Ezra out of his head. Something about her opinion rubbed him a certain way.

Shaking his head of sandy locks, Peter slipped on his masked. "Woah." He muttered to himself, while flashes of abilities presented themselves.

"Good evening, Peter."

"Hello?"

"Congratulations on completing your rigorous training wheel protocol, gaining access to your suits full capabilities."

"T-thank you."

"So where would you like me to take you tonight?"

"Oh, um, I put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy."

"Tracker located, plotting course to find them."

"Awesome!" Peter slung away, receiving a sigh from Ezra who had watched silently.

Entering her small room, Ned sat on her bed, while Michelle fiddled with her laptop.

"Peter's not coming?" Michelle questioned. Ezra's green eyes shot towards Ned.

"Oh, no. He's . . . Studying. Trying to make up all the days he wasn't at our meetings, you know." Michelle seemed content with her response.

"I believe I have ice cream for you guys." Ned smiled widely, earning a small smirk from Michelle.

***

Landing on top of a gas sign, Peter Parker watched as two men sat in their van.

Peter had seen more vans in the last few weeks than he wanted to. Slyly he flung a web, which ended up shooting out multiple little webs. Inevitably, he fell on his face, creating a large thud.

"What the hell was that?"

"You just fell on your face." His suit bluntly stated.

"Yeah, but what happened to my web shooters?"

"Rapid fire is the default setting for enhanced combat mode." Peter quickly ducked behind an aluminum pole, hiding from the van.

"Would you like to chose a new setting?"

The men in the van began to gaze their outside surroundings.

"You've got five hundred possible choices."

Peter unknowingly picked a random setting.

"Great choice, would you like me to set this as your new default?"

Peter shot his webs, which ended up being extremely powerful. They lit up the abandoned gas sign, and a few lights with it.

Peter, now freaking out slightly, ran towards the side of the gas station. "What was that?"