08 - The Truth

As Carla's Honda Accord pulled up to Liz's house, they both gawked

Sure they both lived in a nice apartment over the city, but Liz's house was practically twice as large. "Wow, she's loaded." Carla muttered, as Ezra lightly hit her upper arm.

"Okay, I love you. I'm also sleeping over at Michelle's tonight too, so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, be good."

"Always." Ezra pulled the bottom of her romper down, feeling a bit too exposed while walking into Liza's party.

"Do you think everyone will like the hat?"

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah Ned, it's a good hat." The chubby boy smiled proudly, adjusting his new accessory on his head. Quickly Ezra spotted the two, feeling relief fill her body. "Hey you two, do you know where Michelle is?"

"She's right . . . There." Michelle was eating when the three had spotted her.

"Michelle, I've been texting you. Why didn't you respond?"

Michelle sipped on her fruit punch, "because I didn't want to."

"Of course, why didn't I think of that?" Ezra stated sarcastically.

As her and Michelle rambled to each other, Ned began arguing with Peter, until walking away.

"What's his problem, Ned?" Michelle questioned.

"W-what? Oh, nothing. He's . . . Peeing." Ezra chuckled and Michelle shook her head.

"Okay . . . We'll see you later."

As Michelle strutted away, Ezra waved slightly. "Nice hat, Ned." Ned touched the material, a wide toothed grin filling his face.

As the party continued on, rumors of Spider-Man coming began to spread like wild fire. "Do you think he's actually coming?" Betty questioned to anyone listening.

Flash chuckled shaking his head, "it's a load of bullshit, Penis Parker is just making up lies." Everyone laughed, as anger filled Ezra to the brim.

"You don't have to be such a dick." She quietly whispered under her breath, causing everyone to stare.

"What was that?" Flash inquired, the affects of his tipsiness prominent in his breath.

Facing Michelle, her green eyes filled with fear, she decided it was too late to go back. "I said, you don't have to be such a dick." Short gasps from the party-goers, caused Ezra's face to fill with red.

"Oh, so the mute talks?"

"What are you talking about, Flash? I talk everyday." Realizing his stupid comment, he quickly brushed it off.

"Why're you defending, Penis Parker, is he your little boyfriend?"

"No. He's not. But, I am a conscientious person. I care for others, unlike you. Personally; I believe your head is too big for the rest of your body. You think every little thing revolves around you! News flash, being a jerk won't get you anywhere."