CHAPTER2 - GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME - PART1

Start from the beginning

Rosalyn:

"Here we are"

Rosalyn try to knock at the door but Sue refused and asked her she will do it herself, she felt too stress at the moment and she needed a little time.

Rosalyn smiled:

"I understand, take your time Sue, I'll be back at my table"

Sue smiled at her:
"Thank you"

Before Sue proceeds to enter the room, she fixed herself first. She knocked at the door, a woman's voice said.

"Come in it's open"

It was Olvita's office, and she noticed she was too formal now, her actions different from what she showed during her visit to their hometown.

Olvita:

"Now Sue Marie, this is our company and you have direct orders from me and my husband, I shall introduce you to others, just have a seat first"

Sue with low voice while sitting:

"Thanks"

Olvita:

"I'm glad you made it Sue, as you see I needed you to fill in the post, to meet our target which we forecasted and it needed much careful attention to realize"

Olvita said while trying to find some documents for Sue:

"I will show you some unfinished reports I need you to complete as soon as possible"

Sue:

"Yes, madam"

Olvita's personal phone rings:

"Ah yes Maricar, ah yes, kindly tell them I am on my way now"

It was the Project Engineer whom she was talking that kept her busy and she almost forgot about Sue is waiting along, until she told to Maricar the caller.

"Don't cut the call please"

Olvita looked uncaring:

"Oh, I'm sorry Sue, I have to go, it's an urgent call I need to attend

but I will ask Rosalyn to assist you and introduce you to others, okay?"

Sue with bit of doubt and irked over what she expected from her lady boss:

"Yes, sure, thanks, what about the documents"

Olvita:

"Jen will explain to you, she has copies of it"

Olvita used her office phone and called on Rosalyn:

"Hello Rosalyn please come here at my office right now"

It was just few seconds before Rosalyn knocked at the door and her lady boss asked her to enter.

Olvita pointed at Sue: