Basically, my half purple was a success and I was super excited. I felt like I had grown up for dyeing my hair for the first time.

Or maybe hair dye is made of happy fumes.

But that's irrelevant.

I was lying in the sun as I strummed my guitar and Coco ran around with Rose.

That was a good thing because before he jumped on us. Like it was practically a threesome with me, Freddie and Coco.

I named my guitar Freddie.

Freddie Mercury is my Queen.

At dinner, it was surprising to see Becca home but it was due to Xavier's busy schedule. He had a live interview at 8:00 sharp tonight. But that didn't stop Becca from gushing over the glorious scuba diving trip in some exotic beach. No doubt that this was where she showed off her glorious beach body with tanned long legs and slim figure.
I was pale, pale, pale with contrastingly brunette, half purple hair, and blue eyes. But I shoved all thoughts of him away. I didn't need to wallow in anymore pity.

But everything was ok because Taliah bought everyone ice cream. Sherbert ice cream. It's the greatest thing I have ever had. And my day actually got better because we had Nachos for dinner. Flipping nachos. They're are my one true love.

That's right, beat that Xavier.

After dinner I went back up to my room with Rose and Taliah and they were watching TV while I was googling some chords to Justin Timberlake. Well that was until I heard someone mention Xavier's name in the background.. Looking up at the clock it was eight o'clock and his interview was airing. The interviewer, a near middle aged woman with an orange face and tight leapord print dress with a low cleavage filled the screen. Oh, great.

The chair next to her was empty as she talked to the cameras in a slightly Spanish accent, introducing who Xavier Matthews was.

Soon he walked out and sat down and my heart did a little flip. He was wearing a checked red flannelette shirt with rolled three quarter sleeves. He was wearing black skinny jeans and white hi-cut Converses and a dog tag around his neck.

Why did he have to be so flipping good looking; it seriously should be illegal.

As the interviewer and Xavier started talaking I creepily stared at his face ignoring Rose and Taliah in the room. His eyes were tired, he was a bit pale and his smile was turned upside down.

"So let's talk about your music first," The lady, Catarina, stated and Xavier nodded. His right hand was playing with his leather band on his other wrist.

"Your very first album, Different Worlds, has had a pretty amazing response from people all around the world, were you expecting this type of response?"

Xavier gave a little smile and I knew that despite he didn't like his music it was still music.

"I wasn't really expecting it at all. I'm so greatful to all of my fans and all. After putting my EP out a few years ago and then the album built off that to what it is now is incredible."

"So just to clarify, how were you discovered again?"

He nodded, "My dad is in fact the creator of Gold Records but he had no idea I can sing. I was at home and just walking around the halls singing when one of his assistants heard me and dragged me to dad and that's when it all started."

The interviewer nodded, "And you're fanbase? How did that grow so rapidly, without even having an album or EP out?"

"I posted little videos on Youtube and things grew from there. From Twitter to Tumblr and yeah. And I visited some countries and played some small gigs there."