Chapter 41

Troy 

"Eat your fries" I said to Su as we sat in Friday's

"Eat your fries" I said to Su as we sat in Friday's. I had just picked her up from her mom, since she'd be with me for the rest of the summer. 

"I need more sauce" she said, still dipping the same first chicken finger in the honey mustard. 

"You use all the sauce on one chicken finger, how?" I said, shaking my head. "You gotta wait till the lady come back" 

She nodded her head, as she continued to dip her chicken finger in an empty sauce cup. "Can I have more juice too?" she asked. 

"You just want more everything lil mama" I said. "Just ask her when she come over here" I said, cutting a piece of my steak, and eating it. "Did you have fun with mommy?" 

"Uhh.. Yes we went to six flags with her new friend Alex" 

I made a face, "Her new friend?" I questioned. "What kind of friend" 

She giggled, "A friend that she..." she paused and looked around as if she wanted to make sure nobody else heard. "Kisses" she whispered finishing her sentence. 

"I wonder why mommy didn't bring him to meet me" I said sipping my juice. 

She laughed again, "It's not a him daddy, her name is Alex" 

I choked on my juice, "So Alex is a girl?" 

She nodded her head, "Is that weird to you?" 

"It's not weird, people can like whoever they want" i said, hoping to give her the right information so that she would accept everyone for who they are. 

"Even if it's two girls?" she questioned and I nodded my head. "So would you kiss a boy?" 

I choked again but this time on my food, "No, daddy likes girls, women" I couldn't even believe this little 5 year old would even spring that on me like that. 

She smirked, "Like Chy Chy"

I chuckled, "You funny" I said, as our waitress came walking back over. 

"Hey, how's everything?" she asked, smiling at Su and then at me. 

"Tell her what you want boo" I said. 

"Sauce... can I have 3" she said, holding up three fingers up. "And some more juice" 

"3 sauces Su, really?" I asked and she nodded, confirming thats what she really wanted. I shook my head, and continued, eating my food. 

The waitress laughed as she wrote what Su asked for on her little pad, "3 honey mustards and another juice, coming right up" she said. "Anything else for you?" she asked, turning towards me, smiling. 

I looked up, sending a subtle smile back "Nah i'm good sweetheart" I said, as she nodded her head, sending another smile before walking off. 

"I think she likes you daddy" Su said, shrugging her shoulders.