Chapter 68

Gionni

"Why am I just finding about this G?" Pete, my lawyer said shaking his head

"Why am I just finding about this G?" Pete, my lawyer said shaking his head. "I mean, one of the guards forced you to have sex the day of your release.. I should've known about this man" 

"I was just ready to get outta there Pete" I replied, leaning back in my seat a little. "Plus that ain't the easiest to discuss" 

He gave me a straight face, "G I've been your attorney since you caught your very first case at 16, I know damn near everything about you" 

I chuckled, "You got a point" 

"So this kid.." he paused. "Be honest, you think its yours?" he asked. 

I shook my head no, "It ain't even go down like that P, ain't no way" 

He chuckled, "You and I know there's still a way" he said. "We don't have to run down all of the possibilities, do we?"

"Nah" I said. "I'm 99% sure, and that 1% is just cause I wanna be realistic" 

He threw his hands up in defense, "Okay, then we'll handle it" he said. "First things first, we need a test. Will she agree to that?" 

I shrugged my shoulders, "She wants a check, so I doubt it" 

"A check like what ?" he asked. 

"Pete I'm not giving her shit" I said quickly, before he gave any ideas. 

"At the moment, we gotta giving what she wants.. to get her where we want" 

"So whatchu saying is, let her dig in my pockets like everything all good" I said shaking my head. 

Pete chuckled, "For now G" he said. "Find out how much she wants, tell her nothing about meeting with me or about a test, set up a little play date with your supposed baby and we'll go from there" 

I shook my head, "I ain't even really tryna deal with shawty that much, and bring her back into my crib with my kids and shit" 

"If you wanna get to the bottom of this, this what's gotta happen" he shrugged. "Wifey is up to date with all of this right?" he asked. 

"She knows, but that don't mean she need it all in her face like that" I said. "She shouldn't have to deal with all this in her crib bro" 

"I understand, I do.." he paused. "Listen talk it over with her, we gotta figure it out" he said. "You gotta make shit seem as normal as possible so Tiana, feels comfortable enough to bring her kid" 

"I feel" I said. "I guess imma have to see what my girl gotta say bout it" 

"ASAP G" he said. 

"I gotchu P" I said, as I heard keys hit the front table and then the home alarm notifying us that someone was coming in the front door. 

"Yoo" Rell said walking into the kitchen after about 30 seconds. He stopped mid sentence, "What's going on.. Pete here"