Chapter 2 : Getting Back

Začať od začiatku

he says again giving her a cheeky smile.😆😆

She gives him a glare and utters, "Fine!!! Then please take these all to your side. I want mine to be a decent workspace. Not some sort of nursery." She says a bit grumpily.

He though feels bad but doesn't let his evergreen smile to fade. He silently takes all flower bouquets to his corner and removes all slips from the bouquets. He  forwards those slips to her.

"I really spent a lot of time over these. Atleast keep these with you please!" He says with a light smile.☺

Suppressing her frustration😑 she just snatches the slips from his hand and throws them in one of her drawer of her desk, giving him a forceful smile. She then picks the file again that her boss has given to her a few minutes ago and utters.

"Thank you so much for this grand welcome but if you don't mind can we please now get back to business!!" She asks looking at him. 😐

He nodded positively, "Offcourse partner! Lets get started." 😃

They then sit together on the couch placed in a corner of their cabin and she holds the file in her hand and discuss the case. Viren looks down at 2 photographs of two men attached on the file with their details.

"Hmm!!🤔 so these guys are friends since past few years as they run an NGO in partnership already. And now that they have decided to merge their business too for partnership, someone is threatening them." he says in a serious tone.

"Yeah!! And i am thinking why would anyone have problem with that!!!" She says thoughtfully.

"There could be 2 possibilities, one that one of their business rivals don't want this partnership to happen as it could ruin their(the rival's) business and second that one of these two or maybe someone from their closed people doesn't want this alliance to happen." She says further giving her view point.

Viren nods lightly, "Ok!! If we consider your 2nd point then here, this person's wife had left him 1 year ago as she never was comfortable with even her hubby's NG0 partnership with other one." He too makes his point this time.

"Hmmm!!!What are names of these two guys again!!" She asks and again looks down at the file.

"Hmm!! So first one is Mr.Suraj Dixit and 2nd one is Mr.Jay Verma. This Mr. Verma is original founder of their Ngo, "CARE FOUNDATION". 🤔 Right!! So from where to start!!" She asks looking up at Viren.

He looked here and there in amusement😮😯 and then points at himself. "Asking me!!"

Suppressing her frustration again at his silly query, she fakes a smile, "Do you see anyone else around!!" She asks.

"No! I mean wow😃!!Amm... I mean you never asked me for suggestions like this ever before as you always were over it. I just had to follow you quietly.😅😅Nice to hear you asking" He says smiling sheepishly.😅😅

She just eyes at him making him control his smile and then he says in a serious tone,

"Ya right!! Amm... maybe we talk to these two partners first!!!" He suggests while thinking🤔.

She too nods, "Alright then. Lets get going."

"Hmm...! I have learnt that both men have a meeting about the partnership thing in Suraj's office. So we can have a word with them therein." He informs her.