So Hot

I'm so hot~!
Oof wrong fandom.

Author POV

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. 

He's been hit with a realization.

He likes Jimin.

And he hates himself so much for letting himself catch feelings over him of all people.

He's become a softy and it's all because of Jimin. He's been playing all these childish games, making Taehyung jealous, fighting over Jimin.

He felt pathetic to even have a crush on someone like Jimin.

Jungkook ruffled his hair aggressively, then he heard a light knock on his door, followed by a small voice that said, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook knew that voice to well, as he tried his best not to fall for the Jimin effect again.

He opened the door, revealing Jimin with his signature smile.

"Jungkookie, help me with the dance?" 

Jungkook held back his fond smile and tried to keep his face neutral. 

"Why should I, Jimin? You should ask the other members instead. They're all heads over heels for your ass." Jungkool muttered the last part in jealousy.

"What was that? Anyway, I don't wanna ask anyone else! Hobi hyung is busy with his coreo, plus you're amazing in dancing!" Jimin whined forgetting the fact that Jungkool didn't even call him hyung.

"No means no." He said before shutting the door on Jimin.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin whispered to himself.

Today they were gonna perform blood sweat and tears in front of the ARMY. Jimin was asked to wear something pretty... Mature.

"Jimin, wear this." His manager said to him, handing him bondage restraints.

Jimin's face flushed, "w-what!"

"It's just for the performance, it'll look good. Now wear it  and get ready in 7 minutes." His manager left him standing there, frozen, face red, and utterly confused.

He decided to follow the orders and wore it. He went to the backstage to meet his fellow members.

Namjoon looked at him and let out a scandalized gasp, "Jimin, what the tarnation are you wearing!"

Jimin sighed, "manager-nim said so, so shut up."

Namjoon laughed and Jin joined in, laughing at how flustered Jimin was, yet he was a bit mad that his son had to wear such an X-rated item.

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the backstage and look at Jimin.

"H-hyung..." Taehyung stuttered

"Who let my mochi wear this?!" Hoseok half-screamed,

"Hoseok, will you shut your mouth I can hear you from the dressi-" Yoongi stops from his tracks and looked at Jimin.

"Why the fuck is Jimin wearing bondage."

"H-hyung! The manager told me so, stop pointing it out!" Jimin whined cutely.

They laughed and began to get ready for the performance, Jungkook finally returned.

He pretended to not see Jimin at all and stretched his arms and legs, though it was harder than he thought.

He glanced at Jimin, He was wearing bondage! ( How did he know what it was?)

Jungkook gulped and ignored it.

Or he tried.

If Namjoon and Jin were having trouble because of the choreo of Blood Sweat and Tears, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Yoongi were having trouble in their pants because of a certain someone

As much as Jungkook hated to admit it, Jimin was just a different person on the stage. He suddenly looked so dominant.

Jimin was giggling while talking with Taehyung, Jungkook was glaring at them from across the room, blood boiling.

Jungkook stormed out of the dorm leaving all of the members confused.

Jimin, of course, followed him.

"Jungkook! Wait!"

He stopped from his tracks and faced Jimin

"What"

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, honestly concerned.

Jungkook smiled bitterly, "you know what's wrong? You! YOU'RE such a slut for everyone! Always wrapping us around your finger. You think you deserve any of us?"

"J-Jungko-"

"YOU don't! You're nothing but an ugly slut and you never changed. You're still the pig you were before, but this time you hoe'd around." Jungkook spat.

Jimin felt so frozen on his spot, he doesn't know what to say, what to do, or if he needed to do anything at all. But he wanted to say something.

"You know.. I thought we were okay already. I thought that if I forgive you, and we become friends, then I'll forget. I never did. I never forgot what you did. But I wanted to be friends with you, I wanted to accept you. Seems like you never accepted me." Jimin said. He smiled at Jungkook again and said for the last time before walking away, "Please don't make our hyungs worry."

Jimin walked away, tears spilling from his eyes.

Jimin tried his best not to let his words get to him.

He had to be strong, for his friends.

For Bangtan.

For ARMY.

He went back to the dorm.

"Jimin what happened?" Jin asked worryingly

"I don't know.. maybe Jungkook will tell you guys." Jimin said before going back to his room.

Somehow they failed to notice the obvious teat stained eyes of Jimin.