Chapter 11: The True Vampire Council

Start from the beginning

"Did I hear that right whenever you made a new friend they would die and exactly a year since they died you would make a new friend and the same thing would happen to them!?!?" Dracula reconfirmed, Elementa nodded her gaze looking down to her hands.

"It first happened shortly after my mother died when I made my first friend Emily. Then it was Gwenavear, then Danëlla, then Melanie, after Kate, then it was Sophia and Hannah twin sisters who died at the same time, then Elena, and finally Violet. All of them female, all born in less than desirable lives, and all of them died by sacrificing their own lives to save mine. All of them died near or on my birthday, so they all gave me a crystal right before they passed. As for love interests I have none at the moment." The energy from the room had all but been sucked away, all of us were saddened by Elementa's revelation.

"Elementa where are the crystals your friends gave you?" Elementa looked up towards us lifting up her right hand and there right in the center of her backhand was a pretty large diamond shaped galaxy coloured crystal.

"I remember my mom told me that her family possessed a cursed that if a daughter was born of a immortal monster and a mortal mage in the family, with great power, she would gain nine very close friends of the same gender. They would be born in unfortunate lives and thus be born to die for her by sacrificing their lives to justify her power." What a horrible curse "there's more but this part is more cryptic, if the immortal parent be of demon origin please beware as she will be born as one but one with two. The first will be powerful and kind no one will be able able to avert from her strangely coloured eyes, the other of demon spirit born will not be as strong but will be far more adept with mental abilities making your worst nightmares consume you till your mind breaks. Dark and twisted, mentally unstable and unpredictable her eyes as black as the abyss she will only listen to no one else but the first. The other will only awaken once she meets both mortal and immortal monster in formal accord in a time of conflict of human and monster kind." As soon as she finished everyone began to brainstorm what it could mean.

"I think I figured out what it means." Everyone turned to see Nightall speaking, the S.V.C was seated in the chairs against the walls. "Being born one but one with two must mean you have a split personality which just happens to be more demonic by nature. We already are in a time of conflict and meeting monsters immortal and mortal in formal accord must mean during the ball."

"You are most likely right, Nightfall. Actually that actually brings up something important I must address. Due to the rumours circulating in the Surface Kingdom and based of visions I've been receiving I can almost completely confirm that the humans will attack the ball. Most likely they will be lead by their 3rd most powerful monster/vampire Alexander Tombstrain since he concentrates on a variety of monsters as well as vampires mostly immortal monsters. Similarly the other two top hunters are the same. 2nd place monster hunter Theodore Von Dorvenchurch the 7th, what a mouth full. And the infamous Van Hellsing. If I remember well Dracula aren't you arch enemies from back when you were causing problems for human?"

"Yes you are correct, but I stopped causing trouble once I had my son Alucart." Everyone was now looking at Dracula.

"That reminds me how is your doing? Didn't he recently turn 120 (more equivalent to 28)? He is coming to the ball right?"

"He's doing fine and yes and yes."

"That's great and as for the attack Elementa you'll be charged to eliminate them, and maybe intimidate the monster nobles at the same time."

"That won't be a problem your highness."

"Good, Dracula as you are the eldest being over ... years old I want you to aid Elementa since you also have much past experience with the humans." Dracula nodded in agreement, everything was set for tomorrow though personally I would feel scared for the humans.

Fallacy P.O.V

The meeting went very well we sure learned more about Elementa though. I am still a bit surprised that wasn't included in her info, guess the book can't tell us everything. My lovely Encre floating right next to me the entire time, I found it hard not to hug him into an embrace every time he gave his adorable smile but I held on. I'll be honest a part of me hopes that Elementa's other personality isn't as scary as how she described, one can only hope.

************************************************************

Author's notes: OMG I am at 1.1k views and over 30 votes!!!! Thanks you guys so much!!! Apologies for the delay, next chapter is going to be action pact so be ready! It will hopefully be posted in max 2 weeks. I'm planning for about 10 more chapters then I'll proceed with a new fanfic. Please comment suggestions of ships you'd like me to try. Thanks a lot again for reading my fanfic and I hope you continue enjoying each updates! Till the next update.