Chapter 11: The True Vampire Council

Zacznij od początku

"I must agree with Muffet he looks absolutely precious." I look over to see Mettaton speaking, is he a guy or woman?... He's a guy, he reminds a lot of Desire but less provocative. In other words he looks like he wouldn't attack me, but it's clear he doesn't mind showing his sexual orientation.

"We've heard a lot about you. We heard you beat Eterna I must applaud you for that." I look in the other side of the table to see Poseidon talking.

"Well it's not that hard to believe I've already researched on Encre as soon as I heard he had moved to UnderVeil, so I already knew you were hiding your true power."

"Thank you Avain for showing off your IQ." said Drago, who was the only one without a seat due to his size. He can shrink himself that's how he got through the door but he is more comfortable in his real size.

"It's great to meet you Encre but I am more curious about our new member here." said Summer

"Same here." Dracula added

"You're-re Luci-cifer's daughter c-correct?" Grimmer asked, he was the most deformed looking monster I've ever seen!

"That's right."

"I must condone you for beating almost the entirety of your race, even the temporary leader who replaced your father until you were found wouldn't relinquish the title until you beat some sense into him." Said Raven monochromatically.

"I um Mmust agree." said Napstablook shyly, I am honestly surprised he is one of the leaders he sure doesn't look the type who would.

"Now that your small statements and questions have been ask and answered, I'd like to tell you the reason I called you all here." Everyone stopped their discussions and payed attention to Fallacy. "There will be a ball tomorrow in Asgore's castle with the The UnderVeil Kingdom's higher ups and our own higher ups, thus you are all invited." Everyone nodded in agreement, "Good now Elementa, Encre I'd like you guys to answer any questions on mortals, since Encre you are one who lived among them and you Elementa as well lived among them also you can practically see the future."

"Of course, I'd be delighted to answer any questions."

"I don't mind as well."

"Okay Elementa I have a question what is the difference between mortal monster and mortal humans?" asked Poseidon

"Well for one human souls are significant stronger than a monsters, humans can heal from wounds through time as well as a monsters soul is more fragile thus easier to kill. Though this doesn't apply to vampire monsters. Humans are also less likely to have magic it is more rare for a human to be born with magic than a monster thus human mortal magic is usually more powerful than monster mortal magic."

"Encre how different are we from mortal monsters?" asked Summer

"In terms of higher ups, well for one most of them act similarly to Nightfall, mostly stuck ups that think of them as superior of anyone of lower rank. The only difference is that they aren't as intelligent, usually are all talk no bite. Although there is quite a few nobles that are a lot more humble these nobles and higher ups are closest to Asgore they are quite easy to differentiate from the other types. They are the ones you can talk to."

"Hey Elementa did you ever make friends or love interest in the Surface Kingdom?" Dracula asked

"Yes I did make a total of 9 female friends all a total of a year apart from the day... the day my last friend... died." Everyone's faces went blank looking at Elementa, did I hear that correctly!?