Chapter 29: Emotionless

Start from the beginning

"Come here." I said and pulled her into a hug.

She hugged back and started crying on my shoulder.

"Shh." I cooed. But it made her sob more.

"One..One s-second h-he i-is telling me that he loves me and n-now he is telling me im a waste of time." She said in between tears.

"I know. Its alright everything is going to be okay." I said.

She pulled away from my shoulder and wiped her tears. Mascara was running down her face and there was mascara on my t- shirt. She noticed the mascara and smiled slightly.

"Sorry." She said.

"Its ok." I said.

"Thanks for that. I needed to just cry a little." She said honestly.

"You ready to go inside?" I asked.

"Not yet." She said looking back out into the street.

"Everybody is worried about you." I said.

"Well tell them im going to be ok. I just need some time to myself. Please stop sending people out here." She said.

"Okay. Come back in soon." I said and got up and went back into the arena.

"Well she cried." I said rubbing off the mascara on my shoulder.

"Damnit." Nash said.

We all looked confused "I thought you were mad at her?" I asked.

"Well the last thing i want to do is make her cry." He said.

"Oh you have done way more than that." I said honestly.

"I know.. I know. Should i go talk to her?" He asked.

"No.. Just let her be alone. But do you like Sarah?" I asked.

"Yeah i mean.. Shes hot." Nash said.

I shook my head and walked away.

___________________________________________

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I Didnt want to move. I just wanted to freeze time and sit out here just thinking. I dont want to talk abou it. Maybe i should just go back to the hotel. I got up and wiped some of the tears that slipped out and realized my makeup was ruined. I shrugged the thought off and opened the doors to the arena. I walked into the room where all the guys were slowly and they all turned around.

"ALYSSA!" Nash shouted but i ignored him and walked the opposite way.

"Alyssa!" I heard nash running up to me but i walked right past him.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around "Alyssa." I shook my head and let go of his grip and walked away. He stayed behind and i continued my way to backstage.

"hey alyssa im sarah!" Sarah said cheerfully but i ignored her and walked right past her.

Finally i found my dad and he clearly saw i was upset.

"Im.. Im going back to the hotel." I said.

He just nodded his head. I walked back the way I came and Nash was still standing there.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I shook my head again and walked past him and out of the arena.

_________________________________________

NASH'S P.O.V

She just walked past me. I got her really mad. And im starting to like this sarah girl and i know thats bad but i cant help it she is really pretty and so is Alyssa but lets face it there is no way im getting her back. She is so so so mad. And i feel bad for making her upset and i want to say sorry but i dont see the point. Maybe its best for us to go our seperate ways.

The fans arrived soon after that and we introduced sarah and they liked her. We met fans and it was fun. And then me and sarah started talking.

"So you and alyssa?" She asked.

"Nah.. " I said.

"Oh what happened?" She asked.

"...Um.. Well it just didnt work out." I lied.

"Oh thats too bad.. You guys were cute." She said flashing a gorgeous smile.

"yeah." Was all i said.

Im not sure what i want to do. Although alyssa is mad at me and im also mad at her i still love her and i told her i wouldnt give up on her but at the same time maybe i should dat eother people. Maybe both of us should. I dont know i have to talk to her about this but i dont know how to talk to her.

__________________________________