Far Away Grapes Are Taste

Diksha pov:

Now, i got a house no home and lovely husband. I waiting for him. He came and i surprised him with my recipe. After eating we went to bed room.
He said " in my office i seen a group of prostitutes . in that group i seen a girl who is too beautiful" sitting on the bed.
I said " beautiful more than me" sitting beside to him.
He said " ya, of course if she is not beautiful than you. I won't tell you about her"
I got angry and said "then go and get here,bye"i stood up. He caught my hand and hugged. He said" got angry on me"
I said "no, who am i to get angry on you"
He hugged me more tight and said "darling, she may be beautiful than you"
While touching my titis he continued " but she didn't have titis like you"
Touching my boobs he continued " she didn't have boobs like you"
By holding my face in hand he continued , "more than that she don't love me like you do"
After that words i went to sky but i said " far away grapes are taste for u, right"
Continued " if i am also like that grapes i will also be taste, but now i am not taste for you"
His eyes opened and said " ok today u be grapes, ok"
I said " like how and what"
He replied " simple, lets play hide and seek. Its not to catch you with hands but kiss you on the lips and lift you up. So that you became grapes for me."
I was listening it carefully he continued " ok, go, hide.i count down 100 and kiss u"

I taken place under the bed. After 5 minutes search he came to bed room and seen me.then given a evil smile and lifted the bed. I ran while he lifting the bed. He chased he got me in the hall on the sofa. I pushed him and ran. Then he got me in the kitchen and i beat him with a utensils.

After that i ran into the bathroom. He came into bathroom and closed the door by signaling me a wink. I am done. He opened the shower. Lifted me and kissed my lips.i am done.He treated me like grapes. He cleaned my every inch with his lips.He ate me. Yes, We did that in the bathroom. Now, we are done. He is sleeping on the bathroom floor but i am sleeping on his chest. He playing with my private parts.

I asked him a question " sir, i got a doubt"
He said " on what"
I said" sir, you told me that your police arrested the prostitutes. What will they do? "
" you don't know what police will do"
" how can i know mumbai police didn't arrested me. "
" they will take money but as they are in my office. My team will produce them to court. Court collect fine from there or send them to jail or both may happen. "
" one they take money or they collect fine. Same thing two different names one is legal and the other is illegal. we are selling our body as we don't know anything. What's wrong in that. If they want to change anything provide financial support to prostitutes . Don't take money with different names. No women want to sell her body it there financial status which make them to do so"
He shocked "you have much fire in you, darling"
I asked me"I got another doubt"
He replied " you are not asking me doubt, you are telling the solution,continue "
I said " it is not about that"
"Then what about "
" who will look after us at last stage"
" is that a question, we are doing it daily we will get the result who take care of us"

" sir, y don't we adopt a girl. So, that we can give a home and life to her like how you gave me"
He was in shock.
I continued " only if it is ok for you"
He kissed my chin and said " good idea, we will adopt a girl"
I kissed him on the lips after listening to that and said " love you"
" Tomorrow we will go to orphanage home and bring cute girl like you". I slept on his shoulder.