"YAAAAAAA!"
Jungkook ran down the hall, screaming loudly before making it to the kitchen and sat him on an empty chair next to Namjoon.
Jungkook yanked a plate off the shelf and snatched some pancakes onto his plate, grabbed a fork and knife, cutting them, and put syrup on them, before gently putting the pancakes in front of the younger.

"Why such a rush?" Namjoon asked.
"This child," Jungkook pointed at Ji Sung, "never had pancakes before."
"Whaaaaat?!" Namjoon looked at Ji Sung.
Ji Sung shrugged and grabbed his fork.
"Eat it. Eat it. Eat it. Eat it." Jungkook chanted, Namjoon joined in.
Ji Sung stabbed a peice and bring it to his mouth.
"Wait wait wait!!!" Jungkook held out a hand.
He pulled out his phone and began recording.
"Okay now go!"
Ji Sung put the pancake in his mouth and chewed slowly.
His eyes went wide and he looked at Jungkook.
"T-this is good." Ji Sung mumbled.
"Oh yeah!" Jungkook stopped recording and posted the video on Twitter.

Ji Sung continued eating and soon he was done, syrup on his fingers and some on his cheek.
"Aah! Your! So! Adorable!!" Jin squealed before wiping his hands and face.
"Now go get dressed. We're leaving in 26 minutes."
Ji Sung ran off and put on some new clothes.

He put on small hoop earrings, light pink lipstick and mascara, he put on perfume, a large grey hoodie, black skinny jeans, white shoes, and he fixed up his hair.

"You ready now?" Jimin poked his head into the bathroom.
"Yeah. Let's go!"
Ji Sung skipped out of the bathroom and down the hall.
He grabbed Yoongi's hand and they began walking to the car.

Their driver asked if they were ready before driving off.

Ji Sung bounced in his seat, ready to see more of Korea than just his neighborhood and school.
"Woah! It's so beautiful down here!" Ji Sung watched as buildings and people wooshed by as they drove.
"You've never been downtown?" Taehyung asked.
Ji Sung shook his head.

"Poor baby." Jin said sadly. Namjoon shook his head.
"What kind of family did he live with? Were they that strict to where he couldn't go further than a corner store?"
"I don't know Joonie. But why I do know is that they were not good people." Jin Said

Soon they were at the interview place...whatever place I don't know, and they took there seats.

The interview started and everything was going fine when...
"Ji Sung, we have some people who wanted to visit you." The interviewer said with a smile. Ji Sung tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't have friends though." He said out loud and Hoseok started denying, saying they were his friends. Family to make it better.

"It's family. Bring them out guys!" The interviewer turned back around.

The crowd gasped, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Ji Sung gasped.

D-dad? What is he doing here?!

His father walked out, handcuffs and officers behind him. His step mom, sister and brother walked in too, separated from the father.

Ji Sung stared wide eyed. The other boys squeezed closer to Ji Sung, Yoongi pulling him to his chest and Jin wrapping his arms around the two.

Ji Sung looked at his step mom, she was also cuffed. He looked at his sister, she was shaking and crying silently. He looked at his brother, he just looked worried, biting his lip and twiddling his fingers.

"Baba." Ji Sung stared at his brother.
He called him Baba ever since he was younger. Never calling him by his real name.
"Nana." Ji Sung looked at his sister.
He had the same reason for his sister.

"Ji Sung. Is there anything you would like to say to anyone?" The interviewer asked.
Ji Sung looked at his brother and sister again.
"Baba...Nana..I miss you." Ji Sung let his tears fall.

Baba and Nana covered their faces, crying also.
"Baba. I miss you." He said again leaning fowards in his chair slightly.

"I miss you too buddy." His brother said quietly.
"Nana.." Ji Sung's voice cracked.

Everyone was crying at the scene in front of them.

"I'm so sorry Ji Sung. I don't know why we did those things." Nana sobbed out.
"Ji Sung...go to them." Jin let go of him, so did Yoongi.

Ji Sung jumped off his seat and ran to his siblings. They had their arms wide open, smiles on their tear stained faces.

Ji Sung sobbed into his brothers shoulder, face red from crying so hard.
Baba kissed his head and rocked him back and forth slowly.
The audience were crying also, sniffing and wiping their tears.

Jin cried into Namjoons chest, Taehyung sobbed quietly into Hoseoks shoulder, Yoongi cried silently, Jungkook and Jimin cried in each other's arms.

"Baba." Ji Sung buried his face into his chest, strong arms wrapped around him.
Nana ran her hand through his hair.

I wish I was there Ji Sung.