-5-

The next day, you had no work since it's Sunday, and pd-nim asked you to come again.

Like any mornings, you did your morning routine and ate breakfast, you dressed up and ready to leave.

As you turn around from locking your door, you see someone you didn't want to see, Yoongi. You started walking and he did the same, you both enter the elevator not saying a word to each other.

After it reached the ground floor, you quickly walk out and head to the entertainment building, Yoongi was heading the same way. You started to walk faster and he did the same.

After you both reached the building, you didn't waste any time and enter the elevator, Yoongi was on the side with the buttons so you didn't mind pressing them.

After you arrived at the floor of
pd-nim's office, you rushed to the door and opened it first.

"Good morning pd-nim" you say as soon as you enter while bowing.

"Woah why are you both sweating" pd-nim said quite suprised.

"Someone was following me so I had to hurry" you said while looking at Yoongi.

He gave you a death glare while saying,

"yah I'm n-" you cut him off.

"Pd-nim he gave me a death glare!" You shout pointing to Yoongi.

"Yah Min Yoongi, better show some respect here!" Pd-nim said while giving Yoongi a hard hit on the shoulder.

"Yah- aw pd-nim what what that for?!? Has she poisoned you or something?!?" Yoongi said rubbing his shoulder where pd-nim hit him.

You gave him a death glare.

"Pd-nim did you see that? She gave me a death glare! Hit her too!" Yoongi said pointing to you.

"Yah you crazy jerk why would I do that?!?" Pd-nim said giving yoongi another hit.

"Hey- aw". Yoongi looked at you and you just flipped your hair.

"Anyway pd-nim I've thinked about it and... I'll do it" Yoongi said looking down.

"Good, so starting now you'll live together, just so you get more closer. And NONE OF YOU leaves. I have a free apartment room in this building that should be good" pd-nim explained smoothly.

"No way pd-nim not with her" Yoongi said, he got a glare from pd-nim.

"I'm okay with it as long as there's different rooms" you stated calmly.

"There's no different rooms"
pd-nim replied.

"Well a-as long as there's d-different beds" you stuttered.

"There's no different beds." Pd-nim replied again.

"Seriously pd-nim you cant do that!" Yoongi said.

"Yes I can, and starting from now on you can't get mad at Y/N, not even a glare"

"But why pd-nim? A glare wouldn't hurt her or what-"

"Seriously Yoongi, one more complain and you aren't getting any of your earnings"

Yoongi got quiet and you just silently chuckled, Yoongi saw you and just rolls his eyes, but as his eyes landed on pd-nim's, he got scared.

"Start packing your stuff already" pd-nim said before grabbing the telephone and say,

"Ms. come to the office now" then he put it back down.

After a while a girl came in a bow.

"Lead them to the free apartment at 6th floor" pd-nim said to the girl, she just nodded and signaled you and Yoongi to follow her.

She showed you the apartment, it had a small kitchen, a small living room, a bathroom and a bedroom, even if it was quite small, it was already good enough for someone to live in.