-4-

"Seriously?!? How can you agree  just like that? It's only three things and money and what more? Don't you know what consequences you'll face? I don't even know you! I'm not doing it pd-nim!"

Yoongi said in an angry tone.

"Yah not because you have money and you have everything I don't have you can look down on me just like that! Not everyone is like you okay?!?"

You said quite raising your tone.

"I told you what else can you do?!? I mean your relationship is already a big deal to everyone, SO BIG that it can even cover up what you've done!" Pd-nim added. Almost mad but stayed calm since you were still there.

"Yoongi, try to not agree with this and your contract as an idol is over, and you'll only get 15% of what you earned this year" pd-nim continued.

"Are you blackmailing me now?" Yoongi said before he got up and left the office.

"So Ms. Y/N what are the three things you ask for?" Pd-nim said calmly with a smile.

"First I want my own house. Second I want to you to donate A LOT to a children's charity and expand their adoption center"

Pd-nim was still listening carefully with a smile while continuously nodding.

"Lastly, while doing this fake dating stuff, I want Yoongi to be nice to me, or else I won't change my mind and quit"

Pd-nim's smile turned to a frown.

"Of course I can do that, still n-not sure about that l-last one."

"Well, as I said, if ever he get mad or shout at me, I'll have no choice but to quit" you said as pd-nim looked troubled.

"I'll try to c-convince about the t-third one but I'm still not sure if that possible-"

"Then, I'll have no choice but to quit" you cut him off and stand up ready to leave.

"Alright Ms. Y/N I'll make sure about the last one!" He shouted before you left.

"Good, well it was nice talking to you sir." You left.