Chapter 26- New Leader

I sat at the table with Louis, watching him eat two baked potatoes, bacon and the bar I gave him a while ago. He looked fat, zitty and bad. Zayn and Harry approched with their trays and sat at the table also.

"Louis, we have to talk to you." said Harry.

"Is butter a protein?" Lou asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Um Lou, you're wearing sweatpants, it's Monday." said Zayn.

"So?"

"So that's against the rules. You can't sit with us." said Zayn, looking a bit angry.

"Whatever. Those rules aren't real." he said and started acting a bit gay.

"They were real that day I wore a brown vest." said Harry.

"Because that vest looked disgusting." 

"You can't sit with us." Zayn insisted.

He came forward and started whispering, "These sweatpants are all that fits me right now..." 

We didn't say anything, but Louis grabbed his tray and was ready to leave.

"Fine. You can walk home, bitches."

He walked like a girl model and looked all sassy and everything. Everyone in the cafetaria was staring at her and was laughing.

Now that Louis was gone, Zayn and Harry had been treating me like I was the new Louis.  They kept asking me a bunch of questions, which usually only Louis would respond to and everything, it felt terribly weird.

"So what are we doing this weekend?" said Harry.

"Yeah, what are we doing?"

"Well I'm supposed to go somewhere with my parents..." I said softly.

The both of them had given me weird looks and looked mad and confused.

"Um...I mean...maybe I could....get...out of it...?"

"Yeah.." they both said immediately.