The beginning of sweet love~

"Don't open your eyes until i tell you to!!!" Jimin wrapped his hands gently around your eyes, not letting you see the surprise he prepared just for you.

After some walking "Now open~" He gently moved his hands away from your eyes, you slowly opened your eyes and blinked several times to take in the bright light coming from the beautiful chandelir.

Your eyes went wide at the sight, It was a fancy restaurant, booked just for both of you as you couldnt see anyone outsider rather than the waiters, a romantic candle light dinner decorated so perfectly.

"So beauti-" before you could even complete the word, Jimin sat on his knee and pulled out a small red box with a black ribbon on top of it.

He took a deep breathe "Y/N, will you marry me?" He looked straight in your eyes, smiling sexily.

"YES!!" you jumped on him and hugged him tightly, tears begin to already fall from your eyes.

I waited for this moment whole 2 years Park Jimin, and now its happening. I can't believe it....i'm so happy that words can't express it.

He pulled back, wipped your tears away and kissed on your cheeks. "Baka~ how can i know that you are happy or not, when you will always cry like this?" You pouted, he patted your head smiling how cute you look while pouting.

"Your hand...." he rubbed the back of his head, slightly blushing. And that's when you realised where your hand was on. "M-mianhae!!" You turned red as tomato and looked down on your feet stepping back a little.

He grabbed you by your arm and pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes went wide at the sudden kiss, but you melted in it anyway. The waiters were watching you both but he didn't cared about anything, he just wanted to enjoy this moment.

Soon the kiss became passionate and he put his hands on your waist, he slightly pulled back and giggled.

"W-what..." you thought you looked funny or maybe you kissed wrong. "So this is the way to reject my proposal? I knew you don't love me" he teased you while making a sad face. You slightly punched his arm and he chuckled.

"So you will marry me baka~" he smiled like a lil happy kid.

"I don't have anyone else so i guess i have to" you thought why not tease him a little, ofcourse you like to tease him too.

He raised his eyebrow looking worried and shock at the same time.

You wanted to burst out of laughter after seeing his confused worried face. You couldnt hold back anymore as you laughed like a crazy woman.

"Seriously?! You almost gave me a heartattack?!" He ran to you and tickled you down. "S-st...op" You tried to push him away "pl.....e..ase"

When you were almost out of breathe he stopped "that's your punishment for making your husband-to-be worried" he smiled evily at you.

The night was so romantic, they enjoyed the dinner, laughed, they even shared kisses, he put the ring in your ring finger, that day was the perfect and special day of your life. You won't forget it, never.

After the dinner~

"I will text you at 2 am" you smiled at him "sure, cya later babe" he pecked your lips and you went inside your home happily.

"How was the date?" Your mom asked you as you went in the living room, your mom and dad watching tv. You ran to her and hugged her tightly "eomma!!" Your mom was surprised for a moment but then she patted your back and gestured you to sit beside her and dad.

"Tell me everything" your dad made a face like a small kid excited for a bedtime story.

You looked down on your hands nervously "H-he.... proposed me"

Your mom smiled widely "Told ya Jin~ that he love my daughter and he will propose her one day!!" You buried your face in your hands blushing madly at your mom's comment.

"Yeah, he is perfect, rich, handsome, sexy, everything a girl would want in her husband" Jin, your dad winked at you to tease you.

"Appa!!" You ran upstairs to your room blushing. You shutted the door behind, you sighed heavily "my appa and eomma are evil" you smiled at the thought that how they tease you, and always support when it comes to you.

And that's when you heard a knock on the door. You took a deep breathe and opened the door "ohh it's you Jungkook~" thank god not my evil parents again to tease me.

You opened the door and welcomed your older brother in, he was 1 year older than you.

"I saw you came back, everything ok?" He sat down at the edge of your bed, while you sit beside him. "Yeah, everything is fine. Just eomma and appa were teasing me about J-Jimin"

Jungkook was so close to you, like a best friend. You have many friends, but none of them are your bestie, so you started to share everything and take advices from Jungkook, ofcourse he is a guy he would know better about boys then you.

"Why stutter at Jimin?" He smirked evily looking at you "Please oppa don't tease me, i had enough from eomma and appa already" he showed you his bunny smile "Alright tell me everything then" You told him everything that happened with Jimin.

"Really?! Knew it that he would propose you tonight!!" He got excited "oppa calm down, i don't want eomma and appa to come up and start teasing me again" You pouted at him like a child.

"Alright that was exciting" you yawned looking at him "i will go discuss this with eomma appa. Goodnight, sleep well" he patted your head and went downstairs to talk to eomma and appa about Jimin.

As you climbed under the sheets, tired of the exciting night.

*beep beep*

Your phone got a notification. You looked at it and it was Jimin's text. You looked at the time 2:46 am "darn it!! I told him that i will text him at 2"

You quickly picked up the phone and started texting him while you were half asleep.

Texts on your phone~

•Sexy guy: Yoo!! you forgot about me that soon ;(

•You: Mianhae!! I was busy

•Sexy guy: in doing what exactly ;)

•You: shut up!! I was just talking to Jungkook

•Sexy guy: ohhh say hi to that buddy

•You: ok am sleepy now. Bye.

•Sexy guy: wait babe!!

•You: what?

•Sexy guy: send me nudes ;) ;)

•You: you old pervert man!! Let me sleep!!

•Sexy guy: first thing, am your husband-to-be and second, am not old am your daddy ;) last, im only your man ;(

•You: don't tell me Hoseok give you drinks again €_€

•Sexy guy: Come home babe lets have secxfh ;)

•You: nope and am sleeping, you are dangerous when you get drunk €_€

•Sexy guy: dangerous in bed only ;) and i love you sooo much ;)

•You: i love me too ;)

•Sexy guy: damn you no fun

•You: then do not text me when you are drunk :)

•Sexy guy: asghkbfggdhhhk

You closed the phone im sorry Jiminie but not now you blushed and smiled as you went in your sweet dreams~

To be continued~