Chapter 7

Kaylee's POV
I wake up with the worst fu*king headache. But I'm used to it. All the nights with Tanner have done that.

He wakes up. We really don't have a good relationship. He beats me sometimes. I just don't know how to fight back.

Ace's POV

She's getting closer to me. I know it. So I need to build up our relationship. I lean in.

Shelby's POV

Ace kisses me and I'm surprised but I kiss back. But can I say this WOW THIS BOY CAN FU*KING KISS!

It doesn't feel like the kiss I had with Hunter. Ace I guess kissed with a lot of passion or something.

He breaks away and smiles. I smile too.

Hunters POV

I can't believe this. Ace isn't good for her. He's practically like a puppy she found on the side of the road. And know they are kissing.

I can tell he doesn't care about her. She is gonna get hurt. But I will be there for her when she is.
(I guess listen to Water fountain by Alex Benjamin)

Aiden's POV

I wake up and walk downstairs. I see Shelby kissing some blonde guy. Wow this escalated quickly. 0-100 REAL QUICK. (Omg lol I'm so cringey).

I wolf whistle and they break away. Shelby blushes majorly. Gosh she is easily embarrassed. Nakota comes down behind me.

This Ace guy seems kinda cool. But he also seems like a person you wouldn't want to mess with and a person who vapes. (What am I doing with my life?)

But then again I am someone you don't want to mess with. So I bump into him on my way to the fridge. He kind of whirls around and trips me a bit.

I crack my knuckles. Cause boy this is gonna be fun! I get up and tackle him. He puts his hand around my throat and I try to pull it off.

Shelby is screaming now. She is telling us to stop or she will use her powers. No she won't. Nakota says "AIDEN IS SWEAR IF YOU DONT FU*KING STOP!"

I don't listen. Hunter runs downstairs and so does Rylee. They both yell at us. I punch him in the face and he holds his nose. That gives me time to push his head into the countertop.

He crumpled to the ground. Shelby screams "WHAT THE H*LL AIDEN!?" I scream back "HE TRIPPED ME!!" "THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HIT HIM! I'M SO DONE WITH YOU AIDEN! LEAVE!"

I just nod and scream "OKAY THEN I'LL FU*KING LEAVE!"

Shelby's POV
I swear boys and their testosterone. (Literally at school there was a fight. I ask why did the two boys fight. Then they say Idk. I have the answer TESTOSTERONE) Aiden just leaves and Nakota runs after him. Kaylee comes in looking drunk, depressed, and ragged. She asks "What happened?"

I yell "YOU CAN'T JUST COME IN OBVIOUSLY HUNGOVER AND ASK WHAT HAPPENED!!"