Chapter 2

Shelby's POV
I jumped up off the wall and said "Nakota I'm not going to hurt you because you're drunk." She laughs and says "Imagine that! Let's fight it out both our powers. We're Sam and Caine again!"

"C'mon Sam! Use your green light! Kill me!" I sigh. "Nakota I'm-" "I'm Caine not Nakota!" She interrupts. "Fine Caine I'm not going to fight you because you're drunk." I say.

She holds out her hands and I fly towards the ceiling. Hunter comes in the door just to check on me I guess. I'm on the floor and trying to get back up. Hunter cancel gravity beneath Nakota and she screams "YEAH SHELBY LET YOUR BOYFRIEND HANDLE IT!"

I jump up and burn the beer with my light. Rylee and Kaylee at this point are just watching with fear wondering what will happen next. Hunter then says "Get me some foil and some zip ties!"
I know what he's doing so I rush to the kitchen and grab them.

Hunter keeps gravity against Nakota so she can't move. I run over and put foil over her hands and secure it with zip ties. Nakota is screaming obscene things now.

Hunter just floats her into the pantry. I lock the door. Then I shout "We are gonna keep you in there until you are sober!" I hear her screams but I can't make it out. Hunter collapses on the couch " We need more kids who can keep control besides us." He says.

I nod and say "Once Nakota gets sober she can probably help train kids with a gun. She is a hunter and she's pretty good." Hunter nods. Rylee jumps on the couch and says "I know what will cheer you up! We can watch The Lion King!"

She then takes Kaylee and they go to her house to find the movie.
(A/N I never really described Hunter so he has spiky brownish blonde hair and green eyes there ya go 👍🏻).  I sit there awkwardly because I don't want to embarrass myself.

Then Hunter says "So what music do you like?" I smile and say "Well Shawn Mendes but he's Nakota's. I also like country." He smiles and says "So you're a country bumpkin who listens to Tim McGraw." I laugh and say "No that's Nakota. She has pretty much split personalities."

He laughs and says "Well I listen to Rap and pop I guess." I smile and say "So you're one of those guys that wears their pants down to their ankles and wears obviously fake gold chains." He laughs. Then something happens to me.

I feel wolves tearing at my skin. I see them. I know it's not real. It's one of    Jackson's visions. I fall to the ground screaming "Please make it stop! What have I done to you?!" The wolves then disappear and I see Hunter. Jackson is coming in the front door and he says "Oh you have never done anything to me."

"I'm just serving the gaiaphage." There is a kid coming in behind him. It's Aiden apparently he either has a power or can use a gun. He then pulls out a pistol. Jackson says "Look the gaiaphage needs all the power it can get. Right now you guys are the most powerful in the FAYZ." I smile at that thought because I have never been the most powerful at something.

Jackson sees this and says "Yeah Shelby you want to be the most powerful. You're gonna serve the gaiaphage with me and so is Hunter." I gulp and say "Jackson no. Battle me get Aiden to shoot me whatever. But I'm not going down without a fight."

Hunter looks at me and nods towards Jackson. I nod towards Aiden. I launch myself at him hands out. The green light burns the gun and now Aiden is defenseless. But knowing the gaiaphage  he can't be killed. He pulls out a dagger and I pause. Hunter is screaming "NO leave her alone! Please let her go! No! Why? What did she do to YOU?" I grip Hunter's shoulder.

I whisper "You're fine and whoever she is she's fine too." Hunter smiles during the madness. I didn't realize until it was too late. Aiden leaps on me with the dagger out. He tries to cut my throat but I move up so he cuts my stomach. Rylee and Kaylee come back. Kaylee turns invisible she grabs a sharp knife from the kitchen.

Kaylee cuts the back of Jackson's neck. This distracts him enough so Hunter can try to fight back. Rylee is trying to heal me but Aiden jumps towards her. She moves back. I jump on my feet and burn Aiden.

I burn his legs and he falls to the ground. His screams fill the silent house. I lean over and say "Wanna stay with the gaiaphage now Aiden?" He shakes his head through the pain. I see him gritting his teeth.

I tell Rylee "Heal him Rylee he's with us now." Jackson has left because he is only one against five (including Aiden). Hunter is panting and he has wounds all over his arms. I bend over next to him and say "What happened? What did he make you see?"

He pants and says "He had a dagger and he made me see a vision of...." he hesitates. "What?" I ask. "He made me see a vision of us . I was slitting your throat and you were powerless so you couldn't burn me." He says. "Then your skin melted off and I just saw your skeleton and you said 'SEE HUNTER LOOK WHAT YOU WILL DO TO ME!'" He sobs.

I hug him and say "Hunter you would never and will never do that to me." Rylee is healing Aiden's legs and he is just sighing from the pain. By now one leg is back but the other is still burned off.

Kaylee is visible now and she grabs the Lion King. She puts it in the TV and we start watching.

-----------------
Soooo tell me how you like it! I tried to make it a long chapter. Bye for now!-Shelby April 6, 2018