Chapter 4

Hunter's POV
I hug Shelby before we walk into the cave. She raises her voice to the two groups and says "Okay Nakota you are the leader of your group. You will be the first wave. When you need help yell 'Owls!' Okay?" Nakota nods and her group of Kaylee and Aiden walk into the cave.

I then hear Kaylee screaming "Please get out of my mind!! AHHHH !!! Get out!" Nakota is screaming "OWLS OWLS!!" I run inside and I see a lot.

Shelby's POV
Jackson is fighting with Nakota and she is fighting imaginary demons. This b**** named Fayth is fighting Aiden (he's winning obviously). Kaylee is kneeled on the floor the gaiaphage is probing her mind. She has tears running down her bloody face.

I can't help her with the gaiaphage. I can help Nakota though. Jackson can't give two people visions at once. He gives me a vision. I'm not really sure what his grudge is against me. I mean we were practically friends in school.

This time the vision is awful. My friends all laying on the floor. Blood is pumping out of their throats. Hunter is standing over them saying "It's all your fault Shelby." Then the bodies of my friends start chanting it with him.

The visions stop. Jacksons head is knocked off of his shoulders. Nakota has chopped his head off with a machete. But I know he can't die. The gaiaphage will heal him. Fayth is laying on the floor. Aiden is covered in her blood. The gaiaphage probably won't heal her because she is no help.

Then I see a little girl about five cowering in the corner crying. I take her hand and say "Sweetie, are you Skylar?" She nods and says "Where's my bubby James?" I sigh and say "He's at your house and we have come to take you there."

She and I stand up. Then we walk back. There are kids everywhere fighting,drinking,and doing drugs. Others are mourning. I see James sitting on the fountain and I bring Skylar over to him. He gives me a hug.

Kids have crowded around our group. They are screaming "We need food! We need Jackson gone! We need alcohol and drugs!" I sigh and just sit down next to James. Aiden steps up and says "Guys we don't need drugs and alcohol. We have food but we need to grow more. You guys need to step up and not expect Shelby and Hunter to do everything. We do need Jackson gone but he can't be killed."

Kids look shocked that Aiden one of the most immature kids just told them about working. Then he said "Move out of the way I need to get these bloody clothes off."

Aiden's POV
I walk back to Shelby's house and grab some of her older brothers clothes. I walk to the bathroom and look at myself. "Aiden look what you've become. A dumb kid covered in blood. Wow I'm successful." (A/N Aiden has weird hair. It's light brown. He doesn't fix it so it's all over everywhere. He has brownish hazel eyes). I take off my clothes and hop in the shower.

I watch the blood spiral down the drain. Living in the FAYZ won't be easy. I hop back out once I see all the blood is off. Then I put on the clothes and walk into my room. Hunter is laying on the bed. I jump on it and say "Hey Hunter."

He sighs and says "Hey." I wonder who peed in his cornflakes. "Who peed in your cornflakes?" I ask. He looks at me like what the heck is wrong you? I shrug and he says "Nothin'."

"You know I will find out! I'm your roommate and I'm really nosy." I say. "Well I like Shelby but I don't think she likes me." He says. I laugh and say "Hunter have you seen her looking at you? This is the FAYZ and you're treating it like a romance novel." Hunter scoffs and says "You act like you don't like Nakota!"

"I DONT!!" I tell. "HAH! Yes you do!" He says "Just f*** off!" I yell at him. Shelby comes in and says "What the heck are you guys yelling about?" Hunter wipes the smirk off his face and says "Ah nothing! It's just stupid guy stuff." I laugh and get up. I knock my shoulder into Shelby on my way out.

"Hey Aiden watch it!" She yells. I'm in a bad mood so I just give her a middle finger salute. "Aiden just because you're in a bad mood doesn't mean you can take it out on me!"

Shelby's POV
What is wrong with Aiden? I mean I heard the whole conversation. Wow does Aiden actually like Nakota? Probably not. Hunter was probably just trying to make him mad. But Hunter liking me?

I kinda like him. But I'll just tear up the relationship. Hunter pats the bed and I shake my head "I just wanted to ask what we are doing about kids doing drugs and alcohol." Hunter rolls his eyes and says "You worry way too much Shelby. Let it go!" I scoff and say "See how long we will survive then Hunter."

I leave and slam the door. He's really messing up everything right now. Aiden is on the couch passed out. He probably found some beer. I sigh and sit on the couch nest to him. Nakota is sitting in the recliner and Rylee and Kaylee are on the floor.

I sigh and say "You guys Hunter doesn't even care about the kids doing drugs and drinking alcohol." Rylee puts her head in her hands and she sighs "What's gonna happen to us? We can't just live like this!" I start crying and I say "I don't know! You guys expect me to be strong! But I'm weak and I have no idea how to end this!"