Carter Brothers books(R-Rated)

*-* These books are good for all you dirty/saucy people;) I definitely enjoyed reading them, and im sure some of you will too;) Remember parts of these books are r-rated!

Author: cherrypop12

Carter Brothers: Dane

Completed

Description: Dane Carter is the youngest of the Carter brothers and at 18 he's only got a few more months until he finishes school. After which he inherits one of the family BDSM clubs. Good thing he's already found his mate then! But Dane never chased Emery because he never believed she was ready for his kind of lifestyle. Now that he's caught her with a very raunchy book he's ready to claim what is his! And he won't stop until she's stripped, tied up and screaming in pleasure for him. But with a jealous cheerleader adamant that Dane should be hers, Emery may be faced with the tough task of fighting for her mate.

Carter Brothers: Mason

Completed

Description: Katy Dixon escaped her vicious 'husband' that day only to stumble upon Mason Carter's BDSM Club. Call it fate, call it coincidence, Mason doesn't care. It doesn't matter, especially since he has no intention of letting his mate go and for anybody. Somewhere along the lines of resisting the brooding Carter man and protecting herself, she finds herself doing the one thing she'd never thought she could again-love. But love is a battlefield and if Mason wants Katy, he's going to have to fight long and hard for her.

Carter Brothers: Eli

Completed

Description: Eli Carter and Ivy Stanford come from totally different backgrounds. Eli has an easy life; money, women, good looks and a colourful view of the world-Ivy on the other hand is the complete opposite; her life is hard with sacrifices needing to be made at every turn. Armed with the knowledge that life is...well a b*tch, Ivy is extra cautious when it comes to relationships. But even her efforts of pushing away the handsome yet cocky Carter man don't work. And although, Eli's never had a woman resist him before- he'll be damned if the first one happens to be his mate.

Carter Brothers: Adrian

Incompleted

Description: Adrian Carter is desperate and that doesn't happen very often but he can't help it. Seeing his brothers so happy with their soul-mates is making him envious and even more determined to find his own one-true-love. His biological clock is ticking and he needs to find her before he perceives time to run out. In fact, he's already planned everything and all that's left is her. 

But when she abruptly whirlwinds into his life one-day, Ade finds he's got more than he's bargained for and in the face of this spit-fire, all his plans are going down the drain. 

As fire fights fire, who will get burned and who will rise above the flames?