OTR, ID+OOF

Author: AYClaudy

Outside The Ropes

Completed

Description: Regan Sommers grew up fighting. Fighting foster parents, fighting kids in the group home, fighting classmates.
 But the night she had to fight for her life, everything changed.
Now, she’s fighting for money and a fresh start, inside the ring.
Her biggest fight yet is for her heart. And this is one fight she can’t lose. But are the men she’s training with saving her or dragging her into something she won’t be able to fight her way out of?
***Reader please be aware: Story contains mature content such as: Drugs, sex, abuse, and explicit language that may not be appropriate for all readers.****

Inside Danger-2nd book

Completed

Description: She thought she had found a new life. She thought she had found something she loved. She thought she had found someone to love. But what she found was danger. And there's no easy way out.

OtherSide Of Fear-3rd book

Incompleted

Description: Coming August 2014 Regan and Gage have fought their entire lives. For themselves. For each other. Now with each other, side by side. As new fears arrise, mixing with the old fears of their past, will they be strong enough to make it through. Together. Can they make it to the OtherSide of Fear?