2.2 The Alien B*tch

Start from the beginning

He was very tired today since had practiced very much the day before. He ended up falling asleep and when he woke up the clock was already 15.30. To enter the competition, every band member had to be there and it closed at 16.00. After that, no one would be able to enter.

He ended up having to run since he had no bus card and no money for a taxi. He did have a motorcycle but it was broken.

Soon he arrived at the entrance. He looked around to find his members, once he saw them he ran up to them.

"Sorry I arrived late guys," He said

"Alex, you ruined it all," The bassist of the band said to Alex.

"But we can still sign" Alex answered

"Do you know what time it is? It's 16.10!! It closed 10 minutes ago!" The drummer said with anger.

"What?!" Alex was shocked. He had also waited for this day

"Alex we're quitting," They all said

"What? Why? We've been together for 5 years" Alex was so confused. He had made this band during middle school and they've been together ever since

"For 4 years we have waited for this day. We failed the first time so we had to wait for 4 years. We practiced our *sses of but in the end, it was all for nothing. Do you expect us to wait another four years?! We'll be 24 by then. Everyone at our age would already be successful. We don't want to ruin our futures" The keyboard guy said.

"But guys. All the gigs and-"

"Alex, we have decided" Drummer guy interrupted Alex. They all packed their things and walked away

"OK, do whatever you want bastards! I don't need you guys!" Alex looked at them with anger. He admitted that he ruined everything but he couldn't believe that they would leave him that easily.

Alex walked away with anger and sadness. He thought back to the lady he bumped into earlier. "She was really pretty." He sighed and walked home.

###

Piper sat down on the floor in her new rooftop apartment. She bought it by making money with her antennas. They could make pretty much stuff as long as it wasn't very high leveled. Earth's paper bills were something completely useless so she could make them.

Since she wasn't going to live here for long she just bought a small rooftop apartment. She didn't want to waste the money even if she could make it easily once again.

Piper talked with the system since she was very bored. Otherwise, she would never talk to PINK.

"Pretty lady!" A manly voice sounded.

"Uncle Cheb?!" Piper exclaimed with excitement. She looked around the room and saw a small toddler, "No way!"

"Lady, let it all out," The toddler said with a sigh. It looked very weird since his voice was very deep and raspy while he was very small and petite.

"HahahHaH!" Piper laughed a lot, "Never thought you would become a kid" She ridiculed

"I used up a lot of my powers when the ship exploded. I had no choice but to enter a toddler body" He sat down on the floor and took out a big cigar from his pocket.

"Hehe" Piper chuckled again. It was really way too funny to her.

"What's our plan?" Uncle Cheb asked Piper

"Stay here for a while. Then we'll go"

"Okay" 

Piper went to the kitchen and made some instant noodles. She put it down on the table

"Lady, do you even need to do that? Can't you just use your antennas or whatever?" Uncle Cheb stared at Piper like she was an idiot

"Oh, right," Piper said in realization as she ate her noodles that tasted like sh*t. She herself was very bad at cooking. She couldn't even make the easiest things. Every dish made by her tasted disgusting.

"Bleh" Piper spat out the noodles. She went to her weird alien menu and made some noodles there. This time they tasted very nice.

Uncle Cheb took out another cigar and ate some noodles himself. He used the cigars as chopsticks

"What the hell?" Piper looked at Uncle Cheb with a dumbfounded look. Who used cigars as chopsticks?

"It gives the noodles a nice taste. Try it" Uncle Cheb put up a cigar by Piper's mouth

"No thanks" Piper slapped it away

"So picky" Uncle Cheb shook his head and ate the noodles

Excuse me for not eating your weird *ss tobacco noodles. 

Piper threw another weird glance at Uncle Cheb. She really admired him since he was robust, strong and bombed up planets for fun. He was her role model and her only friend in all her three lives. But she can't help but admit that he is weird sometimes.

"He is so cool. He even eats noodles with cigars! *Drool, drool*"  PINK was sitting in her room fangirling over Cheb. Strong men were totally her type