Louis let out a small laugh, making Harry's insides twirl around. He swore he heard angels sing when Louis looked at him with a bright smile, crinkles by his glistening eyes.

God dammit, he's an angel, Harry thought.

"Don't worry, Guy-I-Don't-Know. I'd never be such a douchebag and take a claimed Omega away. My name's Louis, by the way," Louis said, holding his hand out for the other Alpha to shake.

Liam smiled a bit, shaking his hand. "I'm Liam and that's my mate Niall."

Even if Liam tried to sound a bit stronger, Harry quickly saw that Louis was more dominant than Liam. He shortly wondered how Louis' Alpha Voice would sound.

"I'm Perrie and that's Zayn, we're both Betas. And I guess you know Harry already," Perrie said smiling.

Louis nodded and looked at Harry, giving him the silent message to it down with him. Pliantly, Harry quickly sat down, looking at Louis. The Alpha though grabbed Harry by his waist, picking him up. He sat down, placing Harry on his lap who submitted completely to the Alpha.

"You're so pliant, as if you were an Omega," Louis whispered, more to himself than to Harry.

Harry just nodded slightly, a bit out of breath as Louis' fantastic smell hit him once again. He couldn't get enough, already being addicted to it.

(A/N: Dayum my keyboard doesn't work properly, when I type a letter it doesn't appear or two at one time appear. See how much I love you)

Louis buried his nose in Harry's hair, inhaling deeply. And yes, there was no strong Omega smell, even though he knew this was not the usual Beta smell.

"So, Louis," Perrie said. "Do you, ya know, look for an Omega?"

Louis nodded, manhandling Harry a bit so Harry sat comfortably on his lap but he could still look at Perrie to talk to her.

"Yeah. But Harry told me there were no good unbonded ones," Louis answered nodding.

"He's right. Stay away from the cheerleaders, especially when you join the football team. They will think they have the right to fuck and flirt with every Alpha that is on the team, bonded or not. Kylie even tried to make a move on Zayn, and he's Beta."

Louis scrunched his nose in disgust and uttered, "Whore."

"Only like hell," Perrie agreed, bumping her fist against Louis' over the table.

Harry smiled a bit, falling down in the feeling of Louis holding him tight, and feeling Louis' heartbeat against his large palm.

Louis had this kind of aura that made everyone smile around him, everyone want to see him happy, and everyone want him. Harry smiled a bit as Louis kept talking to the other four as if he had been friends with them since ages.

The bell rang and Zayn, Perrie, Niall and Liam said good-bye to Harry and Louis before leaving the cafeteria, leaving the two of them alone.

"What's your next class?" Louis asked Harry with a soft, gentle voice, tapping his thigh.

Harry groaned, sitting up from his cozy position on Louis' lap. He could get used to sitting in the Alpha's lap, maybe with his knot buried deep inside of his ass.

Harry mentally shook his head, trying to chase those thoughts away, but now that he thought of it once, it wouldn't go away and would most likely always pop up in hid mind.

"I have biology now," Harry said.

"Well, I have English. I'll walk you to class," Louis said, helping Harry to stand up before he stood up himself, grabbing his bag.

Harry smiled and nodded, letting Louis bring him to biology class. The Alpha knew the way because he had this class already.

"I'll see you after school? Meet you at the gate?" Louis asked Harry.

Harry nodded and smiled, waving to Louis before entering the classroom, wishing he could just tell him that he was an Omega and wanted his knot even though he wasn't even in heat.

Louis kept standing there looking at the boy's flat but incredibly sexy ass that was attached to two long, slender, super sexy legs. Louis just wanted to touch and kiss them all the time.

Louis shook his head. This was a Beta. Relationships between Alphas and Betas - if they ever happened - were looked down upon and he didn't want to do that to Harry only because he couldn't control himself.

Before Louis went to his class he whispered, "I really wish you were an Omega."

-------------------------------

Ohhh evil me.

By the way, my next update is on my birthday *squeal*

I go to the One Direction concert in Dusseldorf now, ermigawd!

Anyways, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*