Chapter 7

Chapter 7~

-Laken-

I wake up to the sun shining through the curtains. Yawning, I stretch, sighing when my shoulders pop and so do my legs. Taking a look around I realize I wasn't in my room. This immediately makes me panic. Not the screaming bloody murder and pulling my hair panic, but the crap your in deep sh!t panic.

I slowly try and sit up, but am restrained by something heavy around my waist- An arm. An arm?

Then it all came flooding back. Austin, the Alpha's son, was my mate- so that meant I was the next Luna! I mentally groan at the thought because I knew I wasn't fit to be a Luna. Then the thoughts of what happened in his room came to my attention. Wow if that scene didn't make me look like a slut then I don't know what did. I was better than that!

The blush that stained my cheeks became redder as I remembered the whole conversation that went with the steamy session. I would probably never walk around with the same confidence as I did before.

"Laken? Love, are you awake?" I hear Austin whisper.

"Um yeah I am." I reply pulling the cover higher up my body.

I could hear the smirk and amusement in his voice as he asked,"Why are you blushing? Remembering something?"

I scoff and sarcastically say,"Nope, not at all. Nothing to remember really."

Suddenly I'm turned onto my back, and Austin is above me.

"Oh really? I beg to differ my little vixen. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it you that was practically begging for me to make love to you last night?"

I giggle and roll my eyes," Oh please that was hardly begging."

"Oh really then what will make you beg?"

"Nothing! I'm your mate so wouldn't you be giving me everything I want?"

"Not exactly love, but I do know a way to get you to beg."

"Oh really" I ask airily, challenging really.

"Yeah, this."

As soon as he says that, his hands attack my sides in a tickle attack. I screamed and thrashed about the already messy bed.

"A-Austin s-st-stop!"

"What was that love? I couldn't hear you over the begging."

I screamed again as his fingers wiggled over a certain sensitive spot. Austin laughed as I kept kicking at him and trying my hardest to pry his hands from my sides.

"Beg me to stop Laken, beg me!" he says tickling me more.

"P-Please ST-stop A-Austin!" I say in between breathes and giggles.

He immediately stopped tickling me and laid beside me as I tried catching my breath. When it returned, I turned to glare at him.Throwing his hands up in surrender, he smiled innocently.

"What? You said nothing would make you beg- and baby girl if that's not begging I don't know what is."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He laugh along too and pulled me into a hug.

"Your so cute Laken.", he says against my neck.

I sigh and snuggle into his shoulder,"So are you."

Austin laughs lightly and kisses my hair," Are you hungry?"

"Yes... Can we have pancakes?" I ask in a baby voice.

"Yeah but I want sausage too."

"Yay! I love sausage. Do you think after breakfast we could play one of the games?"