Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"A date?"

"Yeah you know, eating, talking...", Austin says sarcastically, tugging on my hand.

We were currently walking around outside the pack house, holding onto each other tightly. It was starting to get a bit chilly as we walked longer.

"I know what a date is Austin, I'm 18 after all, about to be 19." then it hits me.

"Holy sh!t!"

"What is it the baby? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Austin asks frantically, placing his hands on my huge baby bump.

"What? No! I totally forgot about school! It's almost October! How could I forget that I have missed two months of school already?" I ask, pulling my coat tighter around me.

"Oh, baby it's fine. I mean I here to take care of you, so please don't worry about school. I don't ever want you to have to work!"

I only laughed at him as he smiled back at me. He was perfect, that was for sure.

"So what is the dress code for this date?" I ask putting quotation marks around the word date.

"Well I was going for nice slash casual. So maybe one of your new, cute maternity dresses, and whatever else."

I smiled at him hardly hearing all he was saying. I stared at his face as he talked and memorized the way his eyes and the corners of his lips crinkled when he smiled or laughed. Oh and when the wind blew, his nose wiggled cutely. Gosh he was beautiful! I could just-

"What are you staring at cutie?" Austin asks tugging me closer.

"Nothing you're just cute that's all." I say with a smile.

Austin just laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Okay, when should I be ready for this date?" I ask reaching up to kiss his chin.

"Hmm 7:30 sound good?" Austin asks raising his eyebrow.

"Perfect!" I whisper leaning in to kiss him again.

Austin smiles and picks me up, twirling me around. Before putting me down he pecks my nose and cheeks.

"Now you, Ms. Clarks need to go and get ready for our date!"

With that he pecked my lips again and then ran back towards the pack house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It doesn't fit!" I yell frustrated.

One of my newest maternity dresses didn't fit, even though I had just gotten it. I was turning into a whale. Realizing just how big I was, I began to cry.

"Oh for Pete's sake! Laken stop with the crying you have more cute dresses!" Kassy says, walking back towards my closet.

"They won't fit either! I'm a fat whale!" I was crying elephant sized tears now and thank the goddess I had no makeup on.

"A beautiful, pregnant, fat whale!" Marianna-Jay said with a smile.

That made it worse though, she admitted I was fat.

"Jay shut up!" Kassy yells from the closet.

She then walks out with a really pretty maternity dress, that was sky blue and silky. It was almost a maxi dress.

"How about this one Huh? I think you would look really pretty in it!" Kassy asked softly, sitting next to me.

Wiping away my tears I nodded, feeling like a child. It was a very pretty dress, which I really hoped fit.