Chapter 12

Hi guys, wow! This story is n° 111 in EMISON! thank you so much!! Really, thank u for loving this story and asking me to update, your reviews really boost me to write ^^, thank you!!! In this chapter, everything in italics will be memories or dreams or dreams that are actually memories LOL 😊

NOTES:

- Everything in bold italics, it will be the character's narrative, I mean, like an internal dialogue, their thoughts.

- The * X * it's to mark the beginning of a new scene, I mean, a change of scenario and everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene.

- Merci = thank you, in french

I hope it's clear and thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review! Have a great week-end!

Chapter 12

Alison's narrative. – "When you go to bed and close your eyes, where do you go? Where do your mind flies away?"

Sitting on the floor, Alison giggles reading a book. She was really focused into the book till she peeks someone spying on her... The blonde reveals a huge smirk on her lips and with her typical DiLaurentis look, she forces to the other girl to step forward...

Emily says with a shy voice. - "What is so funny?"

Alison replies. - "Their names..."

The brunette sits beside her while Alison keeps talking; Emily looks at Alison with so much fascination... She worships the blonde and, that's one of the reasons why Emily is her favorite... Because no one... no one looks at her like Emily does it...

Alison. - "Have you already read it?"

Emily shakes her head; her head swing from right to left but, her eyes stay stiff in one direction: Alison. The brunette's eyes don't stop staring at the blonde and, Alison chuckles with such intense gaze and, the blonde has a little of blush on her cheeks too. Deciding to tease the brunette, Alison continues the conversation and, she even plays Emily's hair and, when she does it... Alison feels something fluttering inside her stomach... something she has never feel before...

Sired to touch those beautiful tender pink lips, the brunette makes a brave move and, kisses her in the lips. Their lips softly touch and, the blonde's eyes get bigger of surprise, Allison is unexpectedly caught off guard by Emily, the blonde never thought that it would be Emily, the one to steal her 1st kiss and, she's too proud to admit it, the blonde stays just speechless.

It was also Emily's 1st kiss and, the brunette's blush reveals exactly how Emily feels after her brave move: happy... so damn happy. They stare at each other into the eyes and no one speaks a word. For a moment, Emily fears the worse, she thinks that the blonde will nastily snap against her but, the brunette is able to relax when her 1st love smiles... Alison smiles, she can just smile to Emily and stares at her into the eyes and, looking at those beautiful brown eyes, Alison smiles feeling something for the 1st time... something she can't remember...

(Sounds of the alarm)

Alison wildly opens her eyes and mumbles. - "Fuck! Again, this fucking dream..."

Alison's narrative. – "So... when you fall asleep... with what do you dream?"

Alison sits in bed and sighs. - "Why I always dream this...?"