Chapter 5

Hi again;

Thank you for your reviews, glad to know you like it. So, to reply some questions, Leapyearbaby29; Emily just jumped back in time some days, to the last Christmas. Emily fought with Paige but they were still together when Alison died the 1st time. Now, the beginning of this chapter will be like a flashback, we will see how Alison died the 1st time and keep in mind the time of death because it will be an important element in the story line...

NOTE 1: Everything in bold italics, it will be the character's narrative, I mean, like an internal dialogue, their thoughts.

NOTE 2: The "X" it's to mark the beginning of a new scene, I mean, a change of scenario and everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene.

I hope it's clear and thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review! I wish you happy holidays!

Chapter 5

***Alison's narrative with music for the background***

Everybody knows life is full of unexplained things... we call it fate... destiny... karma... luck... no matter how we call it... it always reaches us... disease can suddenly be discovered, disappearances happen... accidents happens... death... death happens...

(Inside Alison's car, 25th December)

After talking with her brother; the blonde keeps driving around the town till she gets to the section of the street is closed for repairs. She parks near that area and with shaky moves, she opens the medical kit Elliot prepared for her; Alison stares at the needle... at the injection she must take...

Alison mumbles to herself. – "Come on Ali... you can do this... you have done worse things..."

A tear appears in her face as she approaches the syringe to her arm; she looks up and notices the timing that's indicated in the clock of the car...

Alison. – "8h00 pm..."

The blonde gulps hard, her hand is shaking, and she shut down her eyes as she tries to take the shot without pain.

Alison cries with frustration. – "Damn it! I can't do it!"

The blonde throws the syringe far from her and she curls on her seat as she cries. The blonde leans her head against the steering wheel; consumed by her own fear, sorrow, guilt... the blonde was lost on her emotions, frozen in that moment of hesitation but time didn't stop... time keeps running and the clock is ticking...

It's 8h05 pm when Alison hears distant teenagers walking around; she looks up and a tiny smile appears in Alison face as the shadows of snowflakes start falling. The blonde is contemplating the snow as Time keeps running and there's it... the fate Alison can't avoid. She looks up at the road when she notices how a drunk driver tries to pass through the road which is in repairs.

Alison raises an eye brow. – "Doesn't he notice it's closed for repairs?"

It's 8h07 pm when Alison turns on her engine and when her eyes get bigger of shock because she notices how the drunk driver loses control of his car, the car flies in the air as the wheels hit a patch of sand.

Alison gasps. – "OMG! He will hit the kids!"

The teenagers were walking in the sidewalk when they saw with fear how the car was flying in their direction. Paralyzed by the fear, they just hug each other, waiting for the worse...