End

—————Time Skip————

2 week later...

Bangtan boys have continue all their programs. There's not much change happen except all the hyungs are overprotective over their maknae.They would sometimes give him hugs in the public,playing with him and spoiled him much more. Although they were like that, they still can't forget about the tragedy. Taehyung still have a nightmare about that and would crawl into Jungkook's bed.Namjoon and Yoongi would invite Jungkook to go to their studio. Hoseok and Jimin sometimes would stop Jungkook from over working and would teach him if he failed to dance according to the choreography and also give him praises when he succeeded.Jin non-stop giving him food and buys his favourite food.People would say that they worried too much but for Jungkook, he is happy to have his hyung by his side.

Now, they are in the living room and watching Jungkook favourite movie. Jungkook is on the middle of the couch.Jin and Namjoon are beside Jungkook while Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the floor,near Jungkook's legs.Hoseok and Yoongi are on the other couch.Jungkook look at his hyungs who are too focus watching the movie.He smiled and said "Love you,hyung...".They all looked at the maknae after hearing this.Jungkook smile,showing his bunny teeth.All the member coos at his action and went to him to hug him.Some of them pinch his cheeks and some of them ruffles his hair.Then,he hear it..

"We love you too,Jungkookie."

He glad that he was given a second chance to live with his hyungs,with his family.Jungkook shed a happy tear that night.

THE END

——————————————

Thank you for reading!!!
Love you guys

Thank you for reading!!!Love you guys