Part 1

JK POV
"Get away from me,Taehyung!" i turned and accidentally punched Tae on the face. I just want to shoved him not punched him.

The day had been a shitty day and Taehyung nonstop bothering me.I cant get the dance move right and the vocal instructor also mad at me because i cant get the right notes during the vocal practice.Of course, i want my privacy sometimes and cool my head.And Taehyung had to messed we me.

While touching his cheek where I punched him,he looked at me"Yah!! Im older than you Jungkook.Why do you have to punch me" Taehyung screamed.

"What!? Jungkook hit you?Jungkook! What did you do?!" Namjoon heard the shouting and looked at me.

"Shut up! Taehyung was so annoying!If he is not so annoying,he wouldn't get hit by me." I pointed my index finger to Taehyung.

"What the..Is that how you talk to me!" Taehyung slapped my hand.

"Yeah! If you act like a monkey everytime!"I shouted.All the shouting gain all of my Hyung attention.

"Brat! What did you say!" Yoongi now shouting.

"I said that he-"

Slap!

"You deserve that,jungkook. That's not how you talk to your elder"Said jin and he went after Taehyung.I didn't realised that Teahyung had ran out from the practice room. I slowly raised my hand on my cheek.That hurt.

Jimin looked at me,displeased "Im disappointed at you,jungkook"and left .

"Hyung-"

"Dont talk to us,fucking brat." Hoseok grabbed Yoongi and left the room.Hoseok hyung never cursed at me.I looked at Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung, Im-"

"You are a fucking spoiled brat,Jungkook!"Namjoon shouted and leave,leaving Jungkook alone in the practice room.

"Sorry..."I whispered.