part 7

Who's blackmailing you? and why?

He looked so serious and pissed. He had a glint of anger in his eyes along with some sadness. Why does he care? the one question that pops into my head a lot.  so I decide to voice my question "why should you care. I thought you hated me. but all of a sudden you care? why?" he looks down and speaks "because I do ok" My eyes got soft at his cracking voice. "look at me, please" he looks up at me with tears brimmed in his eyes. I pat the bed signaling for him to come and sit next to me. He hesitates for a moment before laying down next to me. I turn over so I'm looking at him. "are you ok?" he lays his head on my shoulder "no" I can tell he doesn't want to tell me so I let it go. maybe he will tell me sooner or later, I hope its sooner he seems to be in pain about it. I start to get cold, due to the schools AC being on 24/7,  and I didn't notice my shivering. that's when I feel arms wrap around me. "better?" I shake my head and start to go back to sleep. I know why I blacked out. I don't want to worry him so I will tell him when the time comes. He's already in pain I don't want to add to that list. 

~time skip~

It was finally Friday. I have to survive school for a few more hours. I am currently at lunch all by myself, not like I care I'm used to sitting alone. that is until suga and his 'crew of dorks' sat with me. suga and tae sat next to me and the rest sat in front of me. they were all talking to each other while I just sat there, not wanting to talk. to anyone. I kept thinking of what happened at the school nurses office. Why was he being nice all of a sudden? and why was he crying. He seemed torn about something. Im curious but scared that I might make him more upset than he already is. 

~Yoongi's P.O.V~
Im at home its currently 6am on thursday andy parents are still fighting. Why you might ask? its because they hate what i really want to do with my life. I want to become a composer. I want to make music but my 'parents' don't like it. They are the type to make me work as a doctor or one of those high paying jobs because my stepmom is a gold digger. When I was little my mom died by a rival of my fathers. I don't know who but when I find them im going to make them pay. And my i gladly say shes cheating on my dad. Well what a family I have here [author: my family is way more complicated😤😂] there's no point in sleeping so i get up and take a shower. The curious side of me was eating away at me. Why did she faint? what's going on with her? Is she sick? Is she... No she cant be. I don't want to imagine a life without her in it. The reason im so cold to her is to keep her away from my life and me… I know what my father did to her family. I herd she closed her self off to everyone. Does she hate me for that reason? why am i even thinking about her. I cant. I wont. I want her to stay away from my father. If he finds out I have any relation or friendship with her I would be dead. What ever dispute between my dad and hers is far past my understanding. I just hope she will open up to me more like this. I enjoy hanging out with her. She doesn't judge me when i cry or get emotional. She comforts me.
~flashback~
When i was on the roof and she came and found me. I was thinking of jumping then and there but i didn't. She was holding me back. She is the only reason i live so i got down off the ledge and slid down on the ground. I put in my ear buds and decided to just fall asleep. Maybe just maybe someone will end my suffering, so i don't have too.

A/N: Ik this is a boring story but i want to say…THANKYOUUUUU TO EVERYONE WHO READS MY STORY AND TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IM RANKED IN

OMG THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. ALSO FAKE LOVE TEASERS. HOW ARE WE ALIVE STILL. WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO BIG HIT TO MAKE JK WEAR BLUE CONTACTS AND HAVE HIS FOREHEAD EXPOSED. IM TRYING TO STAN YOONGI, TAE AND JIMIN BUT HES WREAKING THAT WHO LIST. Rm and jin lowkey look fuckin good. To anyone who reads this a/n, Who do you ship? k thats all byeeeeeeeeeee