Manik listen to her carefully. Trying to understand her point. And he think nandini was right. He was relaxed now. But one question come into his mind. And he decide to ask her..

Manik: nandini... ek sawaal hain. Tum is relation ko itna jeyada secret kyun rakhna chahti ho? I mean,mujhe accha nehi lagta itna attention lena is matter ko lekar,i'm loving this secret relationship.. but agar is relation ke bareme sab ko pata bhi chal jaye to mujhe jeyada farak nehi parega. I will be ok. But why you want to hide so much?

Nandini: Manik,woh mene tumhe bataya tha na,Dadi ke bareme. You know,aaj kal woh bohot weird behave kar rahi hain.. aur mene unki aur dhruv ki ek baat suni..

Manik: kya baat? Woh dhruv se Kya baat ki?

Nandini: dadi don't like me having any boyfriend. Woh pata lagane ki bohot try kiya,ke mera koyi boyfriend hain ya nehi. Unhone dhruv se bhi pucha. But dhruv ne mana kardiya. To unhoe dhruv se request kiya,mujh par nazar rakhne ke liye.

Manik: god!! Yeh kab hua? Aur tumhe kaise pata chala?

Nandini: mene chup chup ke unki baate suni. That's why I'm hiding this from him..

Manik: you did right. Waise how are you feeling😜

Nandini: you know Manik,mujhe pehle yeh sab accha nehi lagta tha.. yeh party karna,aise dance karna. I use to feel uncomfortable. But today i really enjoyed. Itna maza mujhe aaj tak nehi aaya. It was not at all bad. Mene jo bhi kiya tumhe khush karne ke liye kiya. But phir main sach me enjoy karne lagi.

Manik got excited and said with a huge Smile on his face

Manik: haina? I knew it. And you just rocked today. Main bata nehi sakta how much i Loved your this avtaar. You were soo entertaining and confident.

Manik got up from bad and start showing his excitement. Nandini was admiring him

Manik: and your that step. Woh hair flip wala. Ohh god!! You were Looking soo hot at that moment.

Manik try to do that hair flip again just like her.. nandini giggle seeing his cute step. Manik was going on and on with his compliment,showing his happiness. And nandini was admiring him sitting on her bad. Smile was not leaving her face seeing her man so happy. And what made her more happy was that,she is the reason of his happiness. Manik look at her direction and saw her admiring him with a smile. He stop his blubbering and smile at her cutely. He site's next to her and said

Manik: Thanks for making this day memorable. I thought this day will be ruined. But you made it special.

Nandini: That means i did the damage control?😉

Manik chuckled looking down. Nandini giggled again..

Manik: you know your too cute?😻 i feel like eating you😉

Nandini blushed. Manik saw this and kissed her cheeks hardly. Manik take his phone out from his pocket

Nandini: kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: let's capture this moment. Memories of our first prom night.

Nandini smile and hold his arm. Manik start taking selfies. Sometime manik kissed her,and sometime nandini shows her tung. They were posing differently,Just then they heard foot step. Manik got up and Nandini lay down imminently. Dadi come into the room with lemon water..

Dadi: kaisi hain meri bacchi?😟

Manik: umm woh dadi usko nimbu pani pila dijiye. She will feel batter. Dadi did what Manik said. After drinking it,Nandini pretend to sleep. Dadi sits beside her and start crashing her hairs. Manik come down and saw anuraag and dhruv talking. He come near them..

MaNan FF : Tere Pyaar Mainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें