chapter 15: his possessiveness

Hey guys. So for the first time i got 100 vote in last chapter.

Thank you guys. I hope you guys comment too.. and don't get disappeare.😁😆 enjoy reading!!😊

After realizing his feelings manik was very restless.. he just want to see nandini in front of his eyes.. every time,every minute.. but what can he do? It's very late.. abhi jayega to woh log bura man sakte hain.. being confused,manik come in front of his room's window.. he was looking at star's.. today he was feeling special... he use to feel no one care for him.. he was lost when he saw nandini in her room.. her window was open too..she come and site's on her bed.. maybe she has take a bath.. manik thank his god that he was able to see her.. nandini was busy doing something.. manik was confused.. what was she doing with her arm? Then he realizes she was little injured.. she was applying first aid ointment in her wound... Manik got worried for her.. she was hissing in pain.. seeing this manik imminently called her.. nandini received manik's call.

Nandini: hello!! Kaun hain?

Manik: umm hi.. manik here!!

Nandini was surprised..

Nandini: hi.. hi manik.. yeh tumhara number hain?

Manik: yes!! Umm tum kya kar rahi ho?

Nandini: umm wohh i'm reading a book...

Manik: jhoot!!

Nandini: no... why would i lie?

Manik: mujhe pata hain tum kya kar rahi ho

Nandini: kaise?

Manik: shayad tumhe yeh nehi pata, is wakht main tumhe tumhare window se dekh sakta hoon..

Nandini was very surprised. She run to her window and see manik standing near his window and talking to her on phone..

Nandini in her mind: aur shayad tumhe yeh nehi pata manik,ke main roj tumhe isi window se dekhti hoon..

Manik: ho gayi na surprise? yaar yaha se to sab dekh sakta hoon. Mujhe aaj pata chala

Nandini in her mind: tumhe pata nehi chala because you was a fool!!

Nandini: umm yess.. you completely surprised me..

Manik: hmm i know.. nandini tumhe chot lagi hain?

Nandini: ammm haa thora sa.. jeyada nehi.. i'm fine now..

Manik: main dekhne aau please?

Nandini: arre no no. Itni serious nehi hain.. you take rest..

Manik: tumhari yeh haal hain to main rest kaise kar sakta hoon? Ek kaam karo,tum yaha aa jao..

Nandini: what? Noo!! I'm ok now.. please ab nehi. Bohot raat hogaya..

Manik: but i want to see your wound. Please..

Nandini: Kal dekh lena.. umm bye..

Manik: hmm bye...

They both waves at each other with a smile..

Nandini was happy that manik was restless to meet her....

Next morning

Manik was with his friends..he was restless,like always.. and abhi noticed it, like always..

Manik: cabir kaha hain?

Abhi: yaar don't know..

Manik: ummm main thori der ke liye..

Before he could say anything abhi completed his word

Abhi: bahar jake aata hoon,hawa khane.. yehi na?