chapter 31 : out of control

Hello my Readers!! How are you all? I hope you guys are fine and taking care of yourself in this pandemic!! So i'm here to give update!! I know i am Late(Two Years Late🤧) so sorry for being inactive!! I hope i still have some people who want to read this story!! Enjoy!!

________________________________________

Malhota boys start going in their house. Manik was furious,he was walking fast. Rajeev and dhruv were behind him. suddenly he tripped on something and shouted in pain.. rajeev come running to him and kneel down.. his face shows concern.. when he touched Manik's feet,they both hissed together..

Rajeev: tchh... ruko... dekhu to..

But Manik jerked his hand in anger and get up again..

Rajeev: arre. ruk. Lagi hain na? Dheere dheere chal

Manik did not payed any attention and entered in his house,making rajeev pissed

Rajeev: battameez!! dekha iski akar?

Dhruv: choriye dad. Aayiye andar..

11:25 pm..

Anuraag and his mother were sleeping. Only Nandini was awake. She changed her dress. Her birthday gifts was still not arranged.

She took her Dadi's gift and kept it in wardrobe.She will wear this dress in Manik's b'day,nandini thought and giggled.

While coming back,her eyes fall on the mirror. She saw her reflection and smiled. Nandini start crashing her pendant again. It's Manik's first gift..

After admiring herself for sometime she sit on her bed and took her Father's gift.. photo Album.. hmm.. she took her Mother's Photo And put that in her new Photo Album.. Followed By her papa and Dadi's photo.. then she put Dhruv and her photos too..

after doing that She kept All Manik's Photo in there.. from childhood to adulthood.. every picture she clicked chupke chupke.. where he was Smiling,playing basketball,singing in stage,enjoying with his friends.. And in one pic he was looking Angry..she clicked this pic from her window,when manik come out of his house,talking to someone over phone.. he was looking Damn Cute.. And at Last she added Her and Manik's Prom night Wale Selfies.. she giggled like a School girl looking at one pic where Manik was kissing her cheek,And she was blushing like a Tomato!!

And then She Opened her new Dairy,Which Dhruv gifted her..such a Sweetheart he is is nandini thought.. after Opening it She start writing

Dear Diary!!

Today was my Bestest Birthday.. you know why? Because this time Along with my family and friend,My Love was there!! My Manik!! Mujhe to ab bhi sab sapna lagta hain!! Kaha woh mere sapno ka rajkumar tha,aur Ab? Ab woh mera Hakikat hain!! Kisne socha tha aisa? And he even gifted me for the first time!! waise mujhe gift ki zaroorat nehi thi,uska presence hi kafi tha. And he know it,but still he gifted me.. it shows ke he cares for me!! I feel so lucky now!!

Nandini was busy writing her Dairy,when she got manik's message..

Manik : Apne Terrace pe aao abhi!!

Nandini was confuse..

Nandini : Terrace pe kya hain? Chal ke dekhti hoon

Saying this she came out of her room.. after checking her papa and dadi's room,she left for her terrace.. the moment she entered,someone showered Rose petals on her.. she smiled to her fullest!!

 she smiled to her fullest!!