namjoon leaned down and scooped yoongi up into his arms, sitting the boy down on his lap. seungkwan caught sight of the action, and raised his brows. "is yoonie going to sleep?" he asked, looking to seungcheol for an answer. the leader nodded his head, brushing a strand of hair away from the boy's eyes. "mhm, yoongi's littler than you lot, so he needs a nap sometimes, alright?" he said, explaining it in a way he hoped would get through to them.

it seemed to work, as they all pressed their index fingers to their lips and shushed everyone who wasn't talking. "we'll go play again," joshua said, and the other four nodded. they all stood up, tiptoeing off to the far end of the playground where they would no longer have to whisper. seungcheol only laughed, looking back to the other three.

"ah, they're too sweet," seokjin murmured, shaking his head slightly. "the rest of our group aren't even littles, and they still don't know how to be quiet when he's napping."

meanwhile, yoongi was already fast asleep, his legs dangling either side of namjoon's, his arms wrapped loosely around the younger's neck. his breathing had gotten considerably heavier, too. seokjin reached back, slipping the boy's pacifier back into his mouth with a hum.

"he's gonna need to be changed when he wakes up," namjoon said, keeping his voice quiet for the sleeping boy. "is there any bathrooms or anything around here?"

jeonghan and seungcheol exchanged a look, each thinking for a moment. "there's a campsite extension a little over that way, in the middle of there and here, there's a small hut with bathrooms in it," jeonghan explained, sitting up slightly and crossing his legs. "it's not too far, and you'll know it when you see it," he smiled.

seungcheol gave a low whistle. "gosh, i'm so glad we're past the potty training stage. finding a bathroom in public with five whiny littles hanging off your arms is not fun," he laughed, to which both seokjin and namjoon cringed. "doesn't sound it. i don't envy you. we suggested potty training to him a while ago, and he was all for it until it came to actually acting on the suggestion. he says it's too much effort to get up and walk to the bathroom, but i think he just enjoys being babied." namjoon paired his words with a shrug.

the eldest of the seventeen crowd nodded in agreement. "a few of them were a bit like that, too, but once one of them was done, the rest of them wanted to be big boys too," he chuckled. "you guys don't have any other littles, sure you don't? i guess that's why he's reluctant. i'm sure he'll warm up to the idea one day. or not.. depends on the little."

seungcheol and jeonghan were definitely a lot more experienced than seokjin and namjoon. they spoke from experience most of the time, and they seemed to just.. know what they were supposed to do. seokjin often found himself overly frustrated because he couldn't help yoongi with a dilemma, namjoon the same.

"we could definitely learn a thing or two from you guys," seokjin sighed, a breathy laugh accompanying his words. "yoongi kept this to himself for a long time, and when he finally did let it out, we weren't really given much time for research or anything. we learn from experience, i guess."

seungcheol and jeonghan clicked their tongues in unison. "you're not the only ones. i can't even remember who came to us first, honestly.. suddenly, though, we had five littles and it was a lot to take in. there's a lot of learning involved, you just have to be willing to dedicate yourself to it. you can't really mess up, in their eyes, you're literally a god," jeonghan laughed.

seokjin and namjoon felt a bit better.

they talked for a little while longer, before yoongi awoke. the nap on the train led to a much shorter sleep than usual right now, which was good. at least he'd be given more time to play. it was still early enough. namjoon offered to go and find the bathroom, much to seokjin's gratitude, and he led yoongi off, bag over his shoulder and sleepy little balancing on his other hip.