Chapter 35

Yous are all so kind ! I'm so grateful for 9k reads ! Glad your enjoying the book , I love seeing your comments, Ily

MyBaby💓- (sent video )
Listen to the lyrics , please , think about it ,
I wish we could just talk , but I don't really know how to start , yeah you got every right to be mad , there's somethings that we can't un change , no we can't go back in time , but I hope that it isn't too late , to give it another try , I know I didn't deal with things properly , but now I'm tryna be the man I'm supposed to be , if I don't then I'll live in regret , because I hate that I left u upset .
I promise you , if you give me another chance , I won't let you down . ❤️

"Harvey ! Look what brook just sent me " I shout walking through to his room .
" 1) that's cringe bc I'm a part of this but 2) this is cute bc he really loves you , no way tho ! He's a little softie for you ain't he " he laughs
"Well why did he kiss that slut for then ?"
"I don't know but we all make mistakes , are you really willing to give it all up ?"

Me and harv go round to the boys house , we all chill together , the atmosphere is a bit  more normal but not 100% the same because of me and brook .

We love each other we know that , We both want to make things good between us but it's just I can't get it out of my head , I don't see why he did it .

Brook sits on mikeys bunk while I sit on the sofa , we're both on our phones , I'm texting Erin and brooks scrolling through fan edits, I've text and FaceTimed her every day since the meal as I haven't been able to see her as often since she lives like an hour away . We're still closer than ever tho , I love her .

I go into the kitchen and make a drink till feel a pair of arms lightly leaning on my waist , I turn around and brooks standing there
"You know I want you , right ? I love you , I don't want anyone else but you , your the one and I want you to know that "
"I love you too , I want you , only you "
"They why are we letting this stop us ? Our love is stronger right ?"
"Yeah course it is and I don't want to let this stop us but I just need answers because these questions aren't going away , why ? Why did you kiss her?"
"I - I don't know , I guess I kind of felt unattractive and lost , since you miscarried the baby , I felt like a part of it was my fault and you wouldn't feel the same for me no more, I was messed up but I was being strong for you , when I kissed her I don't know what was going through my mind , she kissed me and I kissed back , it only lasted about 2 seconds and I pulled away because I realised what I was doing , there's nothing I can do or say to re- assure you or show you that I'm honestly sorry and that didn't mean nothing to me at all, no matter how many times we kiss, I always feel the sparks I first felt , I can't describe how much I love you , your the reason I know true love and it annoys me so much that I can't express how much I love you but if u give me another chance , I promise you , you won't regret it , your perfect , especially for me , every single thing about you , your absolutely gorgeous inside and out baby "

"Just kiss me you freak " I smile slightly as he has his arms around my waist and I put mine up around his neck
He attaches his lips to mine, so slowly , so passionately , so lovingly, we kiss each other , emotion throughout , he kisses me like he's never kissed me before , butterflies whirling around in my body . "I , love, you , so much " he says as he leans his forehead on mine , looking into my eyes "I love you too " I smile relived as I wrap my arms around him tight and he hugs back , squeezing me even tighter it's the best feeling ever .

Who's happy that bromelia is back ?