Chapter 21

The video 😍

"What the fuck were you doing last night Harvey ? It wasn't like you at all " I say as we all sit around him for answers

It's the day after the fight and me and Brooklyn have went round to Blair's like planned and we are all now sitting discussing it .

"What even happend , I can't remember anything "

"Well when we got back from Nottingham , you stayed at the boys for abit then went to the bar "
"That's all I remember , I can't remember anything after that just before hand"

"Well you called me a slut and-"
I explain every single detail to him leading to the point we are now .

Harvey's now just sat , with his head in his hands "fuck man!"
"A-Amelia Im so sorry , i really don't know what happened to me that's not like me at all , I hope you know I didn't mean any of that at all and your not a slut at all, yeah I was a bit shocked that yous slept together but it's not a big deal , I guess the drink just took over me , I'm so , so sorry Amelia " he looks down as he rubs his eyes and looks up .
Damn , his face is full of regret
"And Brooklyn , Im so sorry , I really don't know what came over me I guess the drink just consumed my body , yes at first I was the protective big brother , and I was shocked that yous slept together but it's to be expected that yous will do stuff, I've got over the fact yous are together and to be honest , when I think of it I'm glad it's you and no one else , yous are happy and that's what matters, I didn't mean to hurt any of you "

Harvey stands up as does Brooklyn and they do the man hug thing ,
my two favourite boys

Then me and Harvey have a cute sibling moment

"Right, now that's sorted.  Let's take this big family to the beach ehh?" Blair stands up as he speaks
"Beach , beach , beach !" All The boys begin to chant 
as me and ginger look at each other , shake our heads and laugh.

Once me and Harvey made a trip to our home together to speak to our parents then get our stuff , we all met up back at Blair's and now we're at the beach .

"Damnnnn, my girl is fineeee" Brooklyn comes up to me , admiring me in my bikini as he stretches out his words cutely while we laugh .
I grab his cheeks and begin pecking his lips playfully until he lifts his hands up gently and places them on mine , moves my hands from his cheeks and begins kissing me , my arms trailing over his shoulders "your beautiful, you know that right ? I hope your confident in your body , I love every inch of you"  
"Ilove you so much baby" I smile as we hug each other tight  , I love being in his arms , I love it so much , our tight hugs , I feel safe , I feel happy .

I put my data on and quickly ft my bestfriend ellie "yo girl " she answers "hey b , we're all at the beach meet us there ?"
"On my way sexy " we laugh as she hangs up the phone .

ellie arrives , we are now sitting in the sand , making a giant sandcastle , yes we're big kids.

I lay on the sun loungers , tanning and watching the boys mess around , rye and ellie tease each other cutely , being all romantic and lovable . Seeing them all happy together , seeing them smile and hearing them laugh , it's a good feeling .

"Harvey !!" I shout as Harvey ruined our masterpiece 
I chase him down to the water as we begin having splash war .

Once we get home from the beach , we all go our separate ways . Me and Harvey are now sitting having a cute family movie night with our parents . "Mum, can you believe it's my birthday tomorrow, that means your getting old  " I cheeky smile , "Your birthday ? Since when " she smirks "I wonder what that boyfriend of yours is gonna get you " my dad says looking at Harvey  "Yeah I wonder " Harvey answers back , my mum , dad and Harvey making full eye contact then look at me , beginning to laugh . "Yous are up to something " I grin as I shake it off confused.

@ameliaxcantwell- Beach more worry less😌Liked by Roadtriptv, HRVY and 2915 others

Liked by Roadtriptv, HRVY and 2915 others

@x_ellie_rl / creds to me💁‍♀️
@lovingwyatt/ your beautiful 😍
@hrvylove/ so gorgeous 🤩
@adoringroadtrip/ wasn't roadtrip at the beach today ? 😕
@randyship/ have you got a boyfriend yet? 🤨
@harveyworld/ can Harvey follow me
Please ? 😭
@roadtrips.roadie/ you and Brooklyn are so cute , are yous just close friends or are yous dating ? 🤔

@boldbrooklyn tagged you in a photo

@boldbrooklyn- so roadtrip we're at the beach today , as was Amelia as you can tell by her recent picture ,  this picture is of Brooklyn and Amelia , kissing !  oof exposed 🤷‍♀️

I text Brooklyn as soon as I see that , he needs to know so he can address the situation .

- , someone's found out about us , look on my tagged photos ❤️

MyBaby💓- on it , don't worry baby everything will be okay I promise , loving your recent btw 🤤😏❤️

I read that as a smile creeps up onto my face , he never fails to make a bad situation into a good one .

Roadtriptv- I wanted to let everyone know , me and Amelia are in a relationship and have been for a few months , we were gonna tell yous but we were waiting on the right time , everyone including Blair and Harvey  support us .  I hope yous roadies can understand and can support us, we are extremely happy together .  this Dosent change nothing , because all you roadies are individually perfect and yous all have a big part in my heart forever , ilove you ❤️- Brooklyn 🙈