Chapter 42

Words actually can't explain how happy I am to have the love of my life back in my life , Although he never left , I thought he died and if he did , I honestly wouldn't see the point in living . I was thinking about how to end it as I seen 'him' get trailed out of the room , he honestly brings me so much happiness , I genuinely adore him so much I love him unconditionally, the pain I felt as I realised 'he' was dead was un-explainable and now that he's alive it's the best feeling ever , no words could ever explain it , at all , ever .
I'm in love with Brooklyn David Avaraam wyatt Gibson .

It's me and rye now walking down to the cafe in the hospital together and every time we walk his hand glides against mine .

"Here I'll pay for you " he says as he takes the oasis out my hand .
"Nope I'll pay "
"Nope I'll pay " he replies as he takes it back from me again .
This continues back and fourth,
play arguing until he quickly takes it and pays ,

i go to reach on to the counter and grab it off until, His hand is entwined with mine , I look down at our hands and a shocked expression hits my face , he looks at our hands then to me as he winks. I got shivers , good shivers , the bad shivers , idk .
Wtf rye what's going on , what if he likes me

and then he finally lets go , giving me the drink and us both leaving the shop .

"Now to subway " he says as he smiles to me .
"Don't even try pay for the sandwich this time swear to god " I say laughing as he just smirks and begins to push and shove me around the corridor slightly, winding me up.
"Ryannn" I winge playfully , "go away" I laugh .
"You want me to go away huh?" He asks playing around with me as he pushes me into the wall jokingly "um yeah , go away you wind up merchant " I laugh
As he turns around and begins walking away
"No I'm joking your coming with me don't leave me on my own " I laugh as I turn around and drag him towards me by his arm .
As I do that , he takes me against the wall as I'm dragging him with his arm , he spins me around and he looks to my eyes then lips quickly before kissing me.

Ryes POV
shit wtf did I do that for , she's seeing my bestfriend , do I like her ? I think I do , but I can't though , so I need to stop this and keep my feelings to myself . I need to let them be happy even if it hurts me .