"Ah, Jenna with her new boyfriend", Damon suddenly mentioned, so everyone looked at the two people that just entered the Grill. Much too Alaric's dismiss, the vampire waved them to the group. "Hi", he greeted them with a fake smile. "Hey, guys!", Jenna replied enthusiastically, while walking towards them, followed by Elijah. "I hear you two had, uh, quite a meeting of historical minds", the Salvatore spoke. "Yeah. I guess you could say that", Jenna answered with a smile to the Mikaelson. Jarla huffed, the woman was obviously fascinated by him.

"Well, as much as I'd like to continue this, I, uh, I've got papers to grade", Alaric informed the group and put some money to the desk, while the witch glared at him. "Traitor", she whispered only for him to hear and for the vampires of course, who smirked at the silver haired. "You know what? We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party", Andie proposed happily, so the Sawyer furrowed her eyebrows suspiciously, trying to figure out what Damon wanted to do. "Ooh, my girl. Full of ideas. I'll be happy to host."

Jarla rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink to distract herself from the idea to punch into her friend's face. "Say tonight, maybe?", the raven haired asked. "It's good for me. Jenna?", Andie continued. "Yeah I'm free", the addressed woman replied, meanwhile Alaric said the exact opposite. "No, I don't know if tonight works..." He cut himself off when he saw Jenna'a look at Elijah, who kept his gaze on Jarla, who on the other side glared at Damon.

The original shrugged his shoulder. "It would be a pleasure", he agreed. The Salvatore noticed his looks at the silver haired, so his smile widened. "Of course Jarla will join, am I right?" The witch faked a smile and nodded. "Sure." She glanced at the Mikaelson who sent her a warm smile. "Great", the raven haired commented.

Andie sighed when she put another glass to the desk, looking at Jenna who helped her to organise everything

Andie sighed when she put another glass to the desk, looking at Jenna who helped her to organise everything. "So, what's going on with you and Alaric? I feel like there's some tension", the news lady spoke up. "I don't know. I really like him..." Jenna put her hair behind her ear, then she chuckled. "It's more than a like", she admitted. "And I want it to work but I can't help but feel like he's hiding something from me. And then I've got John whispering things in my ear about him."

"Like what?", Andie asked interested, showing that she cared about her friend. "Things I don't want to believe. Things I don't believe, not if they're coming from John's mouth", Jenna said convinced but looked up as she heard someone walking towards them. "Isn't he a nasty little thing?", a new voice commented. Jarla stood in front of the two women, a big grin on her face.

"Jarla, I didn't know you'd come so early", the Sommers greeted her with a big smile. "Oh, Jarla is actually staying here as long as she's in Mystic Falls", her friend explained smiling. The Sawyer nodded agreeing, a friendly smile on her lips. "Where do I might find Damon?", she asked the two women politely. "Here!", the familiar voice shouted, earning a small laugher from the two friends while the silver haired sighed before she made her way over to the other room. "And? Got your confirmation from the evil vampire chick?"