Chapter 35: Here We Go Again

Hey guys, sorry I left you with such a cliff hanger!! Here is the next part:)

Thanks to my new followers: vynanethly12, The_Wise_One, honeythompson, darkblooms, and us588wsg! I love you guys<3

_______________________________

(Cassidy's P.O.V.) 

I was seeing red. I couldn't believe that my sister was pregnant - with an Alpha's baby. There were only two options. Option one: she slept with Damen's father; it would be a little gross but still a highly probable occurrence. Option two: she actually slept with my mate, though I knew this was highly unlikely. For her to be pregnant and know it's a pup with Alpha blood, she would have been pregnant for a couple weeks at the most, and I've been home for a few months. No way had she slept with my mate and I didn't notice or smell it because he has barely let me out of his sight in the months I've been home. But the fact she brought it up like she did, makes me think that indeed at some point she did sleep with him. That's the only way she would've been able to claim that, to piss me off. Just thinking that they did that made my wolf want to turn around and go back to tear out her throat, and rip our mate a new one.  

Either way, I couldn't be in that house any longer. I need to cool off before I go back - if I go back. No, I will go back, I can't run away from my problems anymore, I have to face them head on now. Despite having to face my problems, it was a good thing I left when I did. If my wolf had taken any more control than she already did, my sister would be dead right now. Sure there is nothing I'd like to do more than snap her neck but without cause I would be put to death also for ending her life - and the baby's. I can't kill her until the baby is born though, the baby didn't ask to be born, it's an innocent life - one I cannot take.  

I just need to go back to the woods, take some time and get my anger out. I'll go back to doing exactly what Logan taught me - to hunt and kill all rogues I cross. I need to kill something in order to work off some of my anger. It's a shame that my teacher, friend, and father can't be here to help coach me and make me an even better fighter. I will never forget him.  

In fact I will honor him. 

Watch out rogues there is a new rogue in town (well as rogue as you can call me...). 

Now I'm The Rogue

(Damen's P.O.V.) 

"What the hell did you just say?" I ask very calmly to Briella. 

She looked at me in fear. She was even beginning to shake. "I'm pregnant, with an Alpha child." Her voice was strained and raspy because of Cassidy's choke hold. Even now, just moments after she left there were already nasty black-and-blue bruises forming on her neck - in the shape of my mate's hand and fingers.  

"Well the child is not mine." I told her, my voice as cold as ice.  

"It could be.." She whispered.  

"No it couldn't. I made a mistake with you yes, but that was almost a year ago! You would've already been a mother by now, there is no possible way that child is mine. Understand me?" I was in full Alpha mode now, and my wolf was pissed. 

She weakly nodded. "Good." I turned to Riley. "I'm asking you to look over the pack while I go find my mate. There is no way in hell I am losing her again."  

He nodded understanding. "Bring her home." He told me, putting a hand on my shoulder, while holding a sleeping Evangeline in his other hand.  

With that I shifted into my wolf and jumped out the window Cassidy smashed. I let out a thunderous howl, and took off after my mate.