12 • Seen zoned

Start from the beginning

Jungkook
So you can go?

Laaliisa
I can go

Just text me the details

But I have to go, we're preforming now

Jungkook
Mkay, good luck

Laaliisa
Thanks :)

I smiled at my screen and screamed. I stood up running around my room. "She said yes!" I threw my fist in the air, jumping.

"Jungkook shut up!" My door flew open as one of my hyungs walked in.

Whoever it was, I couldn't care less.

"Why are you so loud for sheesh." I looked to the door and saw Tae leaning against the door frame. He walked up to me and slapped my back. "Who said yes?"

"Lisa said yes." I gave him my bunny smile, as I hugged him.

"Wait Lisa? Blackpink Lisa?"

"Yes!"

"Well then you're welcome." I pulled back and looked at him with confusion. He gave me his box smile. "I'm the one who sent that text, so you're welcome!" He ruffled my hair and walked out my room.

"Hyungs Lisa said yes!" He shouted walking around the dorm.

I heard some more shouting and yelling outside my room. I guess they're celebrating too. Honestly they sound more happier than I do.

"Kook congrats!" Jimin ran inside my room, wrapping his legs around me and hugging me like a koala. (my jikook heart 😭)

"Hyung, get off me." I said though it sounded muffled, I know he heard me.

"Oh sorry." He got off me, smiling.

"So where do you plan on taking her Kook?" Namjoon walked inside sitting down on my bed.

"Taking her?"

"Yeah, you seriously aren't gonna let the girl plan the date are you?"

I blushed when he said that. "Date?"

"Yeah date." He eyed me until he burst out laughing. "Wait don't tell me, you didn't think this was a date did you?"

"No! I thought we were only hanging out." I paused for a second. "As friends, yeah as friends!"

"Wait your joking right?" I shook my head. "Are you serious Jungkook?" He laughed so hard that he fell off the bed.

"What's going on in here?" Jin walked inside, he looked at Namjoon who was laughing on the floor but ignored him.

"Hyung, Kookie didn't know that he just asked Lisa out on a date." Jimin started laughing and fell on the ground.

"Kookie? Oh gosh you really are the maknae." He joined the other two and window laughed could be heard throughout the room.

"It's not funny! I've never done this before!" I stomped my foot on the ground, pouting.

"Yeah, you've proven that." Namjoon sat up as he stopped laughing.

"Jungkook listen carefully, you asked the girl out on a date. On the text you asked - or Taehyung rather - if she wanted to hang out. She said yes so therefore you asked the girl out on a date." Namjoon said smiling at me.

"And not a friendly hanging out thing. That's what friends do, wait are two even friends?" He thought for a minute and burst out laughing.

I thought about it for a minute. Are we friends? But we literally just started talking a few days ago, how can one be friends with someone they just met?

"So you're telling us that you two aren't even friends, yet you asked her on a date?" I slowly nodded my head, "Kook that's crack up man!" Jimin laughed, slapping the floor.

"Okay fine, fine. Don't call it a date, call it a friendly hangout or whatever. But you asked her, meaning you have to plan your so called hangout, okay?" Namjoon stood up from the ground, patting my back. "You can do that right?"

I nodded my head, I can do this. It's just a hangout right? Like what friends do, even though we're technically not friends yet.

I mean how hard could this be?

☁️

I'm not sure how long It'll be until I update the next chapter cause I'm struggling with it, but hopefully not as long as I think. Also BLACKPINKS COMEBACK IS ON JUNE 15!! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up cause it yg and all BUT STILL

Make sure to vote and comment <3