Chapter 8: Nightman Guild

Start from the beginning

Gareth: oh try to drink Dispell Potion I have recipe here...

Steven: hmmm no need I don't have money now to buy...

Gareth: no it cost 1 dollar each recipe...

Steven was blissful like it seemed the raincloud left him. He stood up and he stared at Gareth while giving him a great smile.

Steven: oh really?

Gareth: I have Root of Rosal, Neon Mouse Fur and Cow Milk.

Steven immediately took his wallet from his pocket and he took the $3 and he put in the casier's table.

Steven: ohh great I wanna buy them all! Here is my 3 dollars in total.

Gareth: aaahhh I forgot only if you have membership card to get that discount! So now it is 30,000 dollars!

Steven took back the $3 from the table and he seemed frowned.

Steven: what! But how get the membership card?

Gareth: aaaahhhh you really want to have that? well my pleasure you to help. Pich!

Pich came out from the employees room.

Pich: what Gareth!

Gareth: Steven wants to be a member of Nightman Guild!

Steven: wait Guild!

Reasey came out from the restroom and she seemed eavesdropping them since Steven came inside the store again.

Reasey: Aha!

Pich was astounded on the sudden loud voice from the restroom.

Pich: eeekkk!

Reasey pinched Pich's cheek while talking to her.

Reasey: you guys are forcing my fellow Warlock to join your organization!

Steven: eh...

Gareth: But he wants it to have discount!

Reasey put her one's arm over the shoulders of Pich while staring at Steven to talk.

Reasey: Steven!

Steven: what?

Reasey: Are you ready to be a Nightman Guild!?

Steven: are you member too-

Reasey is also a member of Nightman Guild and she was interested that to make Steven a member of the Nghtman Guild.

Reasey: Pich cast spell to him now!

Pich cast Chains to Steven. The magic chain wrapped Steven that made him couldn't bear to move. Gareth dragged Steven to their Wizard Training Yard. The training yard was an open field, full of grass and there were trees in the corner of the Training Yard. Pich cast Break Seal to Steven which the chains were broke to freed him.

Steven: so this the training yard...hmm are you going to do the ritual here? What should I gonna do now?

Gareth: hey hold this crystal ball...

Steven felt some magic aura from the crystal ball, he stared in and it looked like there was a spirit inside the crystal.

Steven: ok...looks magical...

Pich spoke like an airheaded way.

Pich: then throw it like a shot put.

Steven: wait what?

Reasey: do it horizontal!

Reasey shouted at Steven's ear made him realized it is was a shot put challenge not a kind of ritual.