Who You Want To Be With

Ana's P.O.V.

"Andy, I-" He shook his head. "I know, I know, you like CC. CC likes you. And so on and so on. I get it. But I just want you to know that I like you a lot, Ana." Andy said stepping closer. "And I think I could love you more than CC ever can. But every fool in love believes he's better than another person." Andy stroked my cheek. "I really wish I hadn't done all those little things that pushed you and CC closer. If I could take it back I would. But I can't. And now I'm stuck with liking you while you're dating CC. But tell me one thing, Ana." I nodded slowly. "What is it, Andy?" I asked softly. Andy spoke.

"If I kissed you right now would you stop me?"

Then Andy kissed me.

Jake's P.O.V.

I went back inside as soon as Anndy came out. CC turned to me. "Where's Amariyana?" "She's talking to Andy." I replied. CC nodded and sat back down on the couch.

Andy's P.O.V.

"If I kissed you right now would you stop me?" I barely gave her time to answer before I kissed her. I expected her to pull away. To scream and yell. To go tell CC.

But she didn't.

She kissed back.

I had to pull away.

"I know you care for me too, Ana." She looked up at me and spoke softly. "I like CC." "And me. If you didn't have at least a little bit of love for me you wouldn't have kissed back, Ana. Admit it, you like me as well as CC." She shook her head. "Andy, please don't do this to me." I tilted her face up so she was looking me in the eyes. "I'm only exposing you to the truth, Ana. I'll be waiting. I'll wait until you make your decision." She had tears in her eyes now. Very softly she whispered "What decision?" I kissed her lips softly.

"Who you want to be with."