Date

CC's P.O.V.

I was taking Amariyana out on our date tonight. It wasn't anything fancy or spectacular. Just a movie and heading out to the beach afterwards.

Ana's P.O.V.

The movie was great. We went to see The Fault In Our Stars. It was quite sad but such a lovely movie. We were now at the beach and just walking around in the sand. "Thanks for taking me out CC. It's been fun so far." I smiled. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Amariyana. I am too." Suddenly CC was holding my hand. I didn't object I just leaned my head on his shoulder as we slowly walked down the beach.

CC's P.O.V.

We were holding hands. I smiled. This girl was really something special to me. When we reached the dock again I turned to her. "Thanks for going out with me." She smiled. "Thank you for wanting to go out with me." I moved slightly closer to her. "Anybody who doesn't want to go out with you is absolutely crazy." She looked up at me with her adorable blue eyes. I couldn't fight the urge anymore. I moved closer until we were inches apart and whispered "Amariyana, may I kiss you?" She nodded slowly. "You don't have to even ask." With that I leaned in and kissed her softly.

A/N: i like the last part. it is by far my favourite. what do you think? comment, favourite, follow. thanks!

Always,

Marina