Jaxons past

Sam's mom told Cathrine and Jaxon about Sam big secret. "So Sam's trans-gender? How come he's never told us?" Cathrine asked in confusion. Her thoughts filled her mind she couldn't believe he never told her. "The reason why he's never told you is cause he just wanted to be seen as a normal." Sam's mom replied. Cathrine and Jaxon sat down next to Sam and once again silence fell upon the group. Hours passed by and Sams grandmother soon left, after 30 minutes Sam's mom decided to go out to get some air and Cathrine went along leaving Jaxon alone with Sam. 

 Jaxon sat there holding his hand when he finally got comfortable a nurse then stopped by and  check in on Sam. "Is everything alright?" she asked in a sweet concerning voice. Jaxon looked at Sam and then back up a bit. "yeah. will he be alright?" he asked in concerned. The nurse sat next to Jaxon and put her clipboard aside. "I see your worried about him. Well he's fine for now but at the looks of his injuries hes gonna be in here for a while." she says then gets up and grabs her clipboard "Talk to him. Tell him about memories you had or stories trust me it helps plus its better than silence." She then left the room and it again fell to silents. 

  Jaxon looks at the beaten up, sleeping boy. "Sam um i don't know what to say. I miss you and i really want to come back. Its not the same anymore. I need you, I-I i love you Sam." Jaxon says he started to cry. "Sam...since one of your ultimate secrets was revealed then I think its fair to tell you something I've hidden as well. Sam my family is torn a part and i hate where i live. My mom's a complete bitch ever since I moved here during the fall break its been hectic with my mom. Ever since I was little my mom hated my dad because of unknown reason but all of sudden they started fighting a lot. My mom completely despise my dad and is the reason why he doesn't live with us anymore. Back when I was 5 they had a huge fight and I was next to them under a blanket, I heard glass crashing and screaming then my mom screamed 'If you don't leave right now i swear to fucking god I'm going to kill you' then pointed a gun he then left just as she requested. My dad didn't want to call the cop so he just let that go. I started crying I was scared to death. Every year they trade me off and this year was my unlucky year that is til i met you! You make me feel like i have a family and you welcomed me with open arms and I'm so glad i met you. Sam please wake up soon you mean a lot to me!" Jaxon tear rolled off his face onto sames limp body he then dried them. "please wake up soon I love you" Jaxon then got up and left to walk around the hospital. 

  The day soon turned into night and Sams dad and Sky ended paying a visit towards Sam. Sky was devastated to see Sam in this condition. Sams dad and Sky sat next to him and then Sams mom arrived. At first it started with small talk then it progressed to talking about memories with Sam. That night was soon eased. Sams dad was going to rent a hotel room for the time being but Sam's mom offered a place to stay. At 10pm they all decided to go home and sleep.