love

Its been three weeks since Sam told Jesus about the guy he likes, and its been three weeks since Jesus and Jaxon met. The night when Sam came home he was greeted by his father. Sam father doesn't live with his mom anymore and only comes to visit Sam. He was supportive of Sam being Trans and doesn't mind. His father was also kind of like John but worse he likes to flirt with any person he see's and his last ex hurt him so much he only takes love as a joke, but Sam deep down knows that his father will find that special some one again. 

 All Sam could think about was about what Catherine had said to him. He trust Catherine with love and crushes, more than John sometimes. When Sam arrived at Catherine so he could ask for her help he remembers the rush of his blood and how fast his heart was pounding he was surprise he was even alive still. It wasn't until Catherine poured him a cup of orange juice knowing it was Sam's favorite drink which when he drank it he calmed down. He told Catherine the problem how he wants to ask Jaxon out but was scared. Sam feared that Jaxon was straight and just wanted to be bro's or something like straight guy friends. Even though Catherine earlier that day told Sam to ask Jaxon how he deals with crushes, Catherine still agreed to help Sam ask him out. Catherine pulled out a flyer to the dance that was in a month and told him he has a month to do it. Sam left her house thinking he should take it slow and get to know Jaxon at least. Sam then came home to be greeted by his father. Sam's father then decided to take him out to dinner and hang out for a bit even though it was like 7:30 pm. 

 Sam ended up being confident that night but he wasn't the only one. John went to the mall with Ryan earlier that day. John and him loved going to the mall but it wasn't to hang, it was to play video games because they had a free gaming room where they can play video games. Ryan and John always sat in the far corner where there was two seats and the best sound quality, but today when they arrived a girl with black hair which had blue and pink streaks through it was sitting there. John being the dick he is he went up to this girl. "Hey tumblr chick, your in mine and my friend spot. may we have it back" he says to her. The girl then pauses the game and started looking around as if she lost something. "Well for starters my name is Karen not tumblr chick. Also i don't see your name any where in this chair or area. So scram you don't own this area you fuck boy." she says as she gets back playing her game. Ryan started laughing at john because john finally got a taste of his own medicine. John then interrupted Karen again. "We shall battle for this area then" John says as he pulled out a game and Karen agreed Ryan stand behind John watching them two play. In the end Karen ended up winning. John and Ryan were amazed, "Wow you let a girl beat you" Ryan chuckled. Karen went back to the menu of that game and proceeded to say "If you lose you have to do what i say." John smiled and decided to take a minute to reanalyzed on how she played so he could use her moves against her. As he did that he also was amazed on how awesome she is.

 After 10 minutes of playing she beat him again. Karen smiled and looked up "You now have to kiss me" she says. John blushed and couldn't believe a hot girl asked him to do that. Ryan decided to go to the computer section of the game room and play one player games. Karen and John on the other hand made out and wouldn't stop. Ten minutes later they both were interrupted when Karen's phone went off saying she got a message. It was her mom saying she had to go home. Karen then takes her phone and handed it to John. "Put your number in there and I might call you" she teased. John put his phone number in her phone and after that they shared one kiss and she left. John turns to Ryan so they could go to there corner. "So your dating now hm" Ryan says teasingly. John was confused but he decided to take it as they were dating so he replied yes. John looked both ways and when no one was looking he pulled out his pocket knife and carved 'John and Ryan' into the seats so no one will ever take there seats ever again. That night John got a message from Karen and they messaged a bit and soon made them official but like in the beginning three weeks have passed and everything is a bit different. 

 Jaxon and Jesus started hanging out a lot but it soon turned into relationship, but since no one knew about both being gay they decided to keep quiet about it to everyone around even there friends. Its a bit hard but they weren't gonna give up on there relationship or at least Jesus wasn't.