Operation Sam in action

Its been a week since  Ethan, John, and Ryan found Jaxon profile they been checking up on it regularly and nothing has appeared much of him missing Jesus. Ethan decided to take Sam to the park to skate. Sam wonder why Ethan suddenly wanted to hang out more but it was weird. Sam told Ethan many times that he doesnt like being pity for his depression. Ethan and Sam skated a bit and then after awhile they became out of breathe. Ethan walked to his bag and grabbed two drink one was a coke and the other was orange soda.

"Sam we need to talk" Ethan says tossing Sam an orange soda. Sam smiled as he looked at the orange soda. When ever anyone needed something or just wanted to make Sam smiled they gave him anything with oranges in it. Sam had a weakness for it. "Whats up?" Sam replied to his question as he opened the soda with joy and glee. "Well before you freak out...me and two other people looked Jaxon up online. It took us a week to due to his username wasnt his name. Anyways we saw a post about Jaxon and Jesus." Sam looked up and his smiled washed away as water in a drain. "Y-you what?" Sam said in a serious voice. Sam was a bit ticked. "Sam Sam calm just listen. The post was about the break up and i wanted to tell you so you know we wait a week so you wouldnt go after him right away." Ethan practically word vomit that out.

Sam looked at Ethan his body easing up little by little. "ohh..." Sam says slowly. The two boy then changed the subject for a bit and soon Sam went home. Ethan had an idea and later that night he invited John, Ryan, Catherine, and Karen to a group chat and named it "Operation Sam Chat"
———————————————————————————
Operation Sam Chat

Ethan- Hey, I have a plan can you guys help Saturday?

John- By the looks of this chat it's about Sam isnt it?

Ethan- Yep

Cathrine- I'm free!

Karen- Count me and John in.

Ryan- Well i can come but can i bring my girlfriend?

Ethan- Yup.

John- So what's the plan?

Ethan- I was planing that we should plan a hang out, but only Jaxon and Sam goes and we ditch to see a movie. Then we proceed to wait for a message by either of them after they message us we tell Sam to ask him out while he still has the chance.

Cathrine- I'm in!!

Karen- sounds like a plan!

John- This is gonna be interesting!

Ryan- Nice plan, but I'm going to bed so imma mute your notifications. Bye.
—————————————————————————
Ryan of course muted the chat and went to bed while everyone stayed up and spammed the chat with memes, pointless conversation, and selfies. That entire week Ethan planned everything out for Saturday and sure enough Saturday came.

Sam woke up and got dressed in his casual t-shirt and jeans. He then went downstairs to watch T.V. Sam didn't think much about the meet-up except the part that Jaxon was gonna be there. He didn't really talked to Jaxon after the entire incident. Sam thought to himself that if there's a time it was now. After watching T.V for a bit he took his 'T' before he went to go to the meet up. Sam actually enjoyed the fact that no one knew he's trans and everyone thinks he's a cis-male. He never really cared for the label and he likes that. About 15 minutes after he injected himself his friends texted him to meet him up at a certain spot. Sam left his house and skated there to the spot. As he arrived he noticed that no one had arrived yet. He sits on the bench and waited. Jaxon soon arrived just as confused as Sam. "Hey have you seen the others!?" Sam asked in confusion. Jaxon looked around for a second and then said "maybe we both got the timing wrong? Maybe we should just go ahead and go hang out and then check later." Jaxon then got up and Sam did two. Sam and Jaxon then went inside the mall and saw that the mall put the train back.
  The two thought it would be cool to go on the train. As they both went on Sam wanted to get a picture of him and Jaxon. He pulls his phone out and opened Snapchat. Sam went into Johns messages and sent him a snap of him and Jaxon. John soon got the message as he was watching the movie with everyone else. He quietly gets up and left the movie to send Sam a Snap back saying 'we're not showing up. This entire thing was planed. So now you need to ask him out.' Sam clinches his fist as first but then eased thinking to himself that Johns right he should ask him out. Sam messaged John back saying okay.

"I'm so proud of Sam" John whispers to Ryan when he went back into the theater. After the movie the group went to Ethan's house to chill. The car ride there everyone was talking about how much Sam has grown and how the plan is gonna work out. For Sam on the other hand was struggling to talk to Jaxon. "H-hey" Sam says trying to get Jaxon attention. Jaxon looks up curiously. "Hm" he says replying to the previous question. The train started to slow down for a stop. "You ready to get off the train?" Sam says avoiding the real question. Right then and there Sam blew it. The two get off the train and walked to the balcony. Sam sits on the left of the table and Jaxon sat on the other. "Sooooooo" Jaxon says out of boredom. That grabbed Sams attention and then out of no where Sam says "would you go to the dance with me as date. I mean not in a friend friend way but a date date way?" He says in a rush almost so fast that Jaxon didn't understand him but he did. Jaxon smiles, "id love to." He replies back. The table went silent but both were pretty happy.

At Ethan's house, Cathrine started getting worried. Sam hasn't texted back and not a word from Jaxon either. The last she heard from Sam was when he messaged John in the movies. Cathrine decided she needed some air so she went outside shortly after Karen followed. "Knock knock" Karen says as she sits behind Cathrine. Cathrine did not reply and sits  there in silent. "If your worried about Sam don't be. As far as I can tell Sam can do this in fact he's probably happy and everything worked out." Karen says to reassure Catherine. They both looked at the clouds in the sky. "Your right" Cathrine says under her breathe. The sky was beautiful and the clouds block the sun making it easier to view the sky. It was soon interrupted by Ethan barging outside. "Karen, Cathrine. Good news...Sam....he did it and he's on his way over." Ethan says out of breath. Cathrine smiled and Karen put her hand over Cathrine shoulder. They both smiled and decided to walk inside. Shortly Sam and Jaxon arrived. Everyone decided to play video games. Hours past by and no one realized how dark it started getting. Then the front door opens. "Ethan darling, I'm home!" Ethan mom says. She walks into the living room to see all his friends chilling and playing video games.

Ethan's mom smiled. Ethan really never hanged out with people his age he was always on his phone and she was upset that he'll never engage with people. Ever since his dad left when he was 10 he blocked people out and all she ever wanted was him to make friends and be happy. "I'm making dinner, how about spaghetti?" She asks everyone. The group said yes and Ethan's mom made spaghetti. When it was time to eat everyone gathered around the table and smiled. Everything was perfect that night they spent the night laughing and joking. Karen and Cathrine left while the boys spent the night and played video games. Ethan mom went to bed happy for her son.