Jaxon's dad

Ethan, John, and Ryan were sitting on the floor talking about a plan on how to make Sam okay. Ethan plan was to find Jaxon on social media and the reason why Ryan and John were being pulled into this because Ryan is super smart with technology and John can talk to Jaxon and see on if he had a nick name that he went by or used to. All three of them knew it was gonna take days and maybe a week to find him. They were right because a week later they found his profile, but during the past week a lot happened.

Sam finally got over Jaxon he was still hurt but he became strong. Ethan decided to stick by him with classes and made sure he didn't leave school. Jaxon and Jesus were okay for a while but Jesus is a bit clingy which Jaxon didn't like. One day Jaxon was with Jesus saw each other behind some old buildings. It was a cold autumn morning, it was so cold they could see there breathe. "Look we need to talk" Jaxon says looking down fidgeting with his hands. Jaxon felt bad and he didn't want to hurt Jesus. "Y-your gonna..." Jesus says with tears starting form. His throat became choked up. "I'm sorry, I love you but your just not what I'm looking for." Jaxon says before turning around walking away.

Jaxon went home he was in tears as well, he hated making people cry but when every things needed to be done it had to be. Jaxon went into his room and shut the door he decided to vent online after spending five minutes venting he hears a knock at his door. "Your going to be with your dads for the week. So pack your bags and gather your school shit." Jaxon mom says to him. Jaxon smiled and whispered 'yes' to himself. Jaxon loves his dad he was the only person he trusted more than anything. His father was basically is a big teenager, while his mom on the other hand well he hated her and didn't want her in his life. He had a court case coming up soon and hes going to fight stating he wants to go to his dad's. Jaxon dad supports him more than his mom does. Both parents know he's gay while one shuts him out and tries to take him to church several times the other welcomed him with open arms and a dinner.

Jaxon soon leaves and hangs out with his dad which was the most amazing night Jaxon had in a long time. Due to his mom being a bitch or what he likes to call her the beast, shes the reason why Jaxon doesn't sees his father very much. Jaxon knows what happened between his mom and dad he was there underneath a blanket listening to poisoning words being spouted out like a waterfall. He saw what she did to him and Jaxon was only ten. Jaxon hanging out with his dad for the week made him feel relieved and safe. The only suspicious thing about his week was how much John was talking to him. Jaxon pushed it off though.

Back to Ethan, John, and Ryan they found Jaxon profile but that wasn't all, there was three recent post the first two it was Jaxon and a man that they figured was his dad, the other post was titled 'Break-up Vent'. Ethan read the post out loud and then started piecing everything together. "John what happened at the mall?" Ethan asked. "Well we hung out, Jaxon left saying he had some stuff and Sam not to shortly left to use the bathrooms when Sam came back he grab his stuff oooh" John realized were Ethan was getting at. "I don't think Sam used the bathroom" Ryan interrupted. The group stared at each and a moment of silence fell upon them thinking. John was a little upset Jesus didn't tell him he was gay but it was obvious he was from the start. "I think Sam felt something was up with Jaxon followed him and he saw something that happened between Jaxon and Jesus because Jaxon never actually left the mall." Ethan broke the silence. After he said that the three boys fell into some chit chat. It was soon decided that they were gonna wait a week and then bring the news to Sam then have Sam ask him out. The dance was only 3 weeks away and everyone in the school was gonna be there. The three boys just wanted to help Sam and they all hoped that Jaxon felt the same way.